http://

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

2,492 profile views
  1. Media / Press

I couldn't care about Bournville Darke's team, he couldn't pick his nose! If there was a "Worst commentator" award, he would definately be in the top 3. A real sour grapes article is also in the Mirror, written by that pillock Brian Reade, who always puts a Scouse angle on everything. He was whining why rival supporters wanted City to win the title instead of his beloved Reds. We wanted City to win because his mob are so arrogant and self entitled, end of.
  2. Non Chelsea: League Football.

Forest & Huddersfield in the final
  3. Media / Press

If Brian Clough was still alive, he'd have thumped the moron and handed him to the police.
  4. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

Jammy, lucky bin dipping *****! Hope City win the PL and Real Madrid smash them in the UCL. Felt sorry for Dave and Mount, if Dave's penalty went in we might have won it, loved it when that tosser Mane missed. Next season will be a challenge, but TT I still the man for me. Rudiger will be very tough to replace, Chriteansen is no great loss, and we desperately need a prolific striker up front.
  5. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Is he? Either way I hate the fat Donald Duck!
  6. Non Chelsea: Premier League

They are overrated and some of their players (Tavarez, Holding, Xakah, Gabt=riel and Pepe) are just bloody useless. The peformance yesterday ( if you can call that a performance) was a joke, and I hope it continues, just to shut their deluded fans like Piers Morgan, Alan Davies, James Corden and hacks like Amy Lawrence and Matt Scott. I wouldn't touch any of their players with a barge pole.
  7. Media / Press

Frank is class. If people want to slaughter our ex players, they should do it to nonentities like Craig Burley or Tony Cascarino, who are just bitter and jealous of us. I don't believe Frank said those things either, you should all know by now that 99% of the stuff that comes out are just cock and bull stories made up by the media, especially the red top tabloids.
  8. R.I.P. Tributes

RIP Dennis Waterman. Really liked him in The Sweeney and Minder with his characters Carter and Terry McCann respectively. A sad loss indeed.
  9. Non Chelsea: League Football.

Fulham and Bournemouth up, hope Sheff U fail though, nothing against them , it just gets boring when the same old team see saw between the divisions. Huddersfield a surprise package after a 3 year absence, Nottingham Forest and Luton have both been out of top flight football for ages, and I'm tipping Forest to make it via the play-offs.
  10. Non Chelsea: League Football.

Not only that, Bristol Rovers are managed by the odious Joey Barton as well.
  11. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

Burnley won't be a great loss either, dump of a ground and the place is just a s***hole,
  12. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

This game could ne murder to watch, Wolves are one of the dullest Prem sides this season, and if we keep playing this one paced slow passing game we will not win this game, we always struggle against team that pack their defence.
  13. Real Madrid 2 Chelsea 3 (5 - 4 on aggregate)

Absolutely gutted, but the players left everything on the pitch and went down fighting, if only we played like this in the first leg. Now let's make sure we returm to the UCL next season and win the FA Cup.
  14. Non Chelsea: Premier League

They are overrated and crap. And the bias towards his old club by Sky Sports, BT Sport, the BBC, 5Live and Talksport is just sickening.
  15. Chelsea 1 Brentford 4

Bloody awful result. Credit to Brentford for coming and having a go, unlike Stoke or West Brom in the past with their hoofball and anti football tactics. RLC is a mid-table team player at best, Alonso is past it and we must find a proper goalscorer if we are ever going to win the PL ever again. Connor Gallagher must be brought back and given a proper chance in our midfield, we clearly lack dynamism with some of our midfield players. However, we are at our most dangerous after these sort of results, so hopefully we'll get back to winning ways on Wednesday, Real Madrid aren't all that. COME ON YOU BLUES!!!