CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC

Recent Profile Visitors

4,784 profile views
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

I'd be OK with Foster as no.2 goalie and Belotti as an option up front of those on this graphic (taken from Sky Sports site).
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

I'm slightly worried about Trev getting minutes. I thought he had a very encouraging first season, I'd like to see him continue to get chances. There's definitely enough there to improve on (though I suspect he will be a utility option this year) I definitely agree re: potential arrival of Fofana in allowing us to move to a back four (and allow more youth & pace at times in the back 3). I also think the extra body further forward could help us a lot, particularly if Gallagher's goal threat is part of that.
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Summed it up with the way he was dressed when he got introduced to the Goodison crowd. Van der Beek turned up in a suit and tie looking like a professional and Dele turned up looking like a particularly scruffy skateboarder. For a player that was considered a big gamble and ridiculously out of sorts, it was a shocking decision. Despite poo-pooing it in the media, Frank must have been completely exasperated by that.
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Further point to that: They may well have wanted to move on regardless. It certainly seems like Marina did. Her relationship with Roman clearly extended much further back than her relationship with Chelsea. She may well have chosen to just remove herself from the firing line. And was Buck really that valuable by the time the sale had happened? Given how Boehly et al seem to operate, I can definitely see a scenario where the dealings they had with Buck and a bit of research into his earlier decisions and behaviours may have led them to say "No, I don't think he's the person for us." Agreed. I think he really needs a move. I'd just be concerned by the prospect of us signing such an out of form player again. We've not done well with that in the past.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

It feels like Zaha's problems seemed to stem from signing a five year deal on big money and expecting a move one year after. He's a pain. Best avoided tbh.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

"It's always been the Sheikh's dream to own Barcelona. He only wants Barcelona."
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

I'd imagine any half-decent lawyer will tear them to shreds here. Mainly because they REALLY don't want anyone subpoenaing the club's accounts and tax records as part of a civil or criminal case. Frenkie should sue them. It's the only way he gets the money owed.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

If I was City or PSG's owner, I'd casually mention to the media that I was exploring a Barcelona-style funding option for the club - just to see what UEFA's reaction is. Can't imagine it would be anything else than openly hostile. It's so clear that they're getting special treatment from the powers that be yet again that one wonders just how far they have licence to go?
  9. Official: Cucurella becomes a Blue

I can definitely see the potential for he and Chilwell to pair up down that left side, one at LB, one at LM. Both can play either role. It would be interesting. I actually think we have quite good personnel to play a version of a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1. Recent signings seem to be bringing a greater degree of flexibility to the squad and could really allow us to change shape.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

Isn't this actually just fraud?
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

I love this “wants more first team football” line as a reason for pushing for a move. In Callum’s case (as with all of our forwards), perhaps he’d more first team games if he actually did anything of note when he does play? Just a thought.
  12. They should probably worry more about their prices and network coverage. I switched to o2 and I now pay half of what 3 charged and get better coverage.
  13. To all of you today, regardless of the result. Please keep it all in perspective: There are no other clubs like us. They all delighted in thinking we were done. We have painted England, Europe & the World Blue and White. And we are still here, standing proud and defiant. We are Chelsea. **** anyone else. 🔵⚪️🏆
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

Matched it without actually paying any money up front? That's pretty wild. Still got no idea how these Chairmen and CEOs are trusting them to pay.
  15. Official: Cucurella becomes a Blue

I have a black away shirt circa 2002ish with 'Forssell 32' on the back.