• Birthday 04/14/1991

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. John Terry

Well written that mate Chin up JT .. legend
  2. John Terry

Chin up JT. You're still a legend in the eyes of all PROPER Chelsea fans. You let nobody down. We were all over them bar the first half. Went to penalties, it's a lottery and they happened to have the winning ticket. We'll do it next year in Rome
  3. Didier Drogba

Dam right there mate. If Ronaldo had scored that they still wouldn't have shut up about it even now.
  4. John Terry

Willing to help too
  5. Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Just got back from the game. Nearly a 12000 attendance so well done to all that went. Stoch our right midfielder and Kakuta stood out for me in a game which rally should have had more goals.
  6. Didier Drogba

HAHA got me good and proper :)
  7. Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

I'l be there with a few mates. Should be a good night
  8. Didier Drogba

agreed.
  9. John Terry

Well said. What an inspiration to every young defender
  10. John Terry

Takes a brave man to challenge Grahame. Good luck. I did that once. Never again anyway staying on topic. JT should play because he is a natural born leader and Chelsea through and through and can get us fired up for anything.
  11. John Terry

Great news. One of the few irreplaceable players around.
  12. John Terry

Bad news.. hope he's fine
  13. John Terry

Good news.. hopefully frank will follow in his footsteps and the media can all shut up :)
  14. New Kits

It was today
  15. New Kits

Went to the megastore and got mine today. I've liked it all along but I think it looks good. THe new nubmering is good again the letters are smaller but overall it looks great.