Criminal   
Cheap Away shirts for £21.99 - Extra £7.00 for official printing At -

http://www.footballshirtsdirectuk.com/chelseaaway3.htm

Cheapest Shirts I have come across , Definately worth a look !!

Have ordered home and away with Zola and Carvalho printing for £65.00 delivered 1st class !

Have you recieved these now mate?

Are they ok?

I'm thinking of ordering the new away this week with printing

Have you recieved these now mate?

Are they ok?

I'm thinking of ordering the new away this week with printing

Yet to receive ! Have contacted them and they state a maximum of 28 days delivery which is an age really , they did say it is usually 7-12 days but I have been waiting for around 20 !! Will let you know when I get them if you like .

Mehrino   

I keep reading things that say that apparently 12 EPL clubs have complained about our new 'electric yellow'. can anyone confirm this???

Good to see that we're doing nothing to endear ourselves to the rest of the league ;-)

I keep reading things that say that apparently 12 EPL clubs have complained about our new 'electric yellow'. can anyone confirm this???

Good to see that we're doing nothing to endear ourselves to the rest of the league ;-)

Yeah I've heard that too...you'd have thought that the Premier League would have to approve a kit before it is confirmed/released right?

I think this kit is much less about the fans and more of a tactical move...I mean, if we're away and a player has the ball, he's looking down...imagine how much easier he's going to be able to see a team-mate out of the corner of his eye...so it'll be an advantage...just hit the ball in the direction of the giant Calyppo ice lolly!! ;p

Criminal   
Yet to receive ! Have contacted them and they state a maximum of 28 days delivery which is an age really , they did say it is usually 7-12 days but I have been waiting for around 20 !! Will let you know when I get them if you like .

Yes please, that would be great if you could mate

Seems worth ordering as they are so cheap!

Mehrino   

From the little I've seen of the Bluewings game, the new kit looked pretty sharp. I think it'll be one for the players, as opposed to the fans.

Criminal   

I watched the game last night/this morning and I thought the kit looked great!

I wasnt sure at first but when playing I think it looks smart and very dominating