bonoz   

Or if you want to become a steward one day :)

oyvey   

Much improved over last year's away kit. I like the collar. In the picture it also seems to be higher quality in terms ofthe fabric.

Can't get the link to work but theree's two new white kits on Ebay.co.uk right now.They seem completely different to the one above with no collar - I think as they're in England there's a chance they're real.If anyone else can get the link going its worth doing.Plus the yellow tops great -you get abuse or praise from HUNDREDS of yards away!Best away ever!

Mehrino   
I think that 3rd/CL kit looks more like a tennis shirt or leisure wear than a team kit. Can't decide if I like it. Anyone know when its out?

31st of this month I think.

Can't get the link to work but theree's two new white kits on Ebay.co.uk right now.They seem completely different to the one above with no collar - I think as they're in England there's a chance they're real.If anyone else can get the link going its worth doing.Plus the yellow tops great -you get abuse or praise from HUNDREDS of yards away!Best away ever!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNWT-Chelsea-Away-Sh...1QQcmdZViewItem

Do you mean one of these ? Defo a fake ! Look at the badge and also it has last seasons Adidas tags, the new tags are thinner.

DP89   
31st of this month I think.

Thats when its available to pre-order, it comes out to buy in shops 2-3 weeks later ish.