Mr Allen   

I'm in need of a new tracksuit as it goes. Might favour that over the new kit if it's decent enough (which it usually is). Many people will moan that it's £50-£60 but most Nike or Adidas tracksuits are. Some like Lacoste usually ship theirs for £100 so it aint really too bad. I'm 18 & enjoy flash clothing. I'd most probably wear it weekly as well.

As for names on shirts, it's well hard these days because supporting Chelsea - you never really know who's gonna get sold or bought! I'm actually scared sometimes to get a Lampard on the back of my shirt because every other month he's being linked with Barcelona & I fear he will go & leave me supporting another teams player.

I believe me & my mate Tom (carefree_allen8) are both gonna get "Allen" on the back of our new shirts if we get them (hopefully they'll look nice enough to buy). My fave number is 3, his is 4 apparently. Works out well I suppose in a non-gay way.

I'm in need of a new tracksuit as it goes. Might favour that over the new kit if it's decent enough (which it usually is). Many people will moan that it's £50-£60 but most Nike or Adidas tracksuits are. Some like Lacoste usually ship theirs for £100 so it aint really too bad. I'm 18 & enjoy flash clothing. I'd most probably wear it weekly as well.

As for names on shirts, it's well hard these days because supporting Chelsea - you never really know who's gonna get sold or bought! I'm actually scared sometimes to get a Lampard on the back of my shirt because every other month he's being linked with Barcelona & I fear he will go & leave me supporting another teams player.

I believe me & my mate Tom (carefree_allen8) are both gonna get "Allen" on the back of our new shirts if we get them (hopefully they'll look nice enough to buy). My fave number is 3, his is 4 apparently. Works out well I suppose in a non-gay way.

Aw how sweet lol.

I'll be going to Sports Direct, normally a tenner cheaper and free name and number.

Dinamo   

Do you have posters of Frank above your bed? 18 is a bit old/weird to have a player on you back mate!

Heh yeah I was thinking that the other day. However it's always nice to have a classic shirt with a player's name who's moved on. It can bring back memories and remind people of the era. My friend has a Gudjohnsen one that does just that. It might be your last chance to get a Lampard one.

Edited by wtf.cakes

guvcfc   
Yep, no cheaper on that site. I assume that Lilywhites'll be doing it for £31.49 like they usually do. If so I'll get mine from there on launch day. I know I should support the club but that's much easier to do on a big budget, sadly not something that I have right now! ;p

Do lilywhites have an on line shop? Does someone know the web address please

cheers

Darren

If Chelsea want us to support the club, they should match the price that the likes of Lilywhites charge. Simple as that. You are right to buy it for the cheapest price you can find.

It really is that simple. Good post