Mum has popped into town today so I gave her the money to get me one from Sports Direct. She phoned up and told me she got it for £36.

I like the kit from the pictures and previews. Can't wait to get my mittens on it.

Got the shirt! It's so nice, possibly even better than the last one.

I will warn you - try it on first if possible. I'm usually size Small mens in footy shirts but this new shirt seems to come up slightly smaller (unless I'm just getting fat!) so got a medium.

Also got interviewed for the official magazine as I left the megastore and had my photo taken!

DP89   

Got mine this morning. Very impressed with it. Looks nicer in real than in the pictures in my opinion, and the collar isn't as big as I imagined.

Not great, but not awful. 6/10.

syza   
Mum has popped into town today so I gave her the money to get me one from Sports Direct. She phoned up and told me she got it for £36.

I like the kit from the pictures and previews. Can't wait to get my mittens on it.

I went down my local Sports Direct this morning and they didn't have it in there yet. =(

ARNR   

Appears Lillywhites have them for sale even though it is part of the Sports Direct group; whilst Watford, Boreham Wood, Brent Cross and Greenford aren;t selling them until saturday.

I've got it on now. I like it a lot. I prefer it the last home kit, which I also liked. The blue isn't as light as it appears on the promo pics, it's darker.

I looked at the sizes on the Chelsea megastore and I usually buy medium-sized shirts which are usually 38-40. Having looked at the sizes and that 38 was a small and 40 was a medium, I decided to get a small. It's a little tighter than my last home shirt, but I don't think I'll swap it for a medium because it fits nicely; my belly isn't buldging out and it isn't skin tight. It fits just nicely, but just feels a little tighter on than the previous kit.

Overall I'm liking it, looks smart. I think I'd give it an 8/10 personally.

Got the shirt! It's so nice, possibly even better than the last one.

I will warn you - try it on first if possible. I'm usually size Small mens in footy shirts but this new shirt seems to come up slightly smaller (unless I'm just getting fat!) so got a medium.

Also got interviewed for the official magazine as I left the megastore and had my photo taken!

Ah for god sake! not only did mine not arrive today but now you've said that it look slike I'm gonna have to return it and get a large, I'm a 38" chest but even medium stuff at Chelsea doesn't want to fit me, grrr!

Scrap all that, it came just now, the GK kit fits perfectly, the blue one is a bit short n the arms, but I feel if I buy a large it'll swamp me.

lorchy   

I have just read on the main site thats the players will be playing in the new home shirts in Moscow.

To be honest I am pretty upset by this as we have played in the same kit all the way to the final and now we are changing what we play in for the final.

I'm a bit superstisous and I rekon we should play in the home kit we have been playing in the whole season