Does anyone know if Kits now on for 1 year only ? like the new 1st - If so a bloody disgrace I am surprised there has not been more of an outcry

I urge anyone thinking of geting one - Don't it only encourages them

Hmm I wonder what Chelsea think 'coming soon' means, must be something different to everyone else.

I guess 'coming soon' means 'released at some point'

Heard a rumour that the yellow and blue Sweden-esque away shirt that was knocking around online has been confirmed as a fake and that the new away shirt is nothing like this - anyone else heard this? Shame if so as I really like the look of that shirt.

CJ Ross   
Hmm I wonder what Chelsea think 'coming soon' means, must be something different to everyone else.

"Giggidy"

- Quagmire, Family Guy.

Surprisingly, the black one we saw a few months back has turned out to be the first choice away kit, and not the yellow with blue trim as we first thought.

http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/che...px?selector=228

What are everyone's thoughts? Personally, with Scolari's arrival, I was hoping for something brighter like the yellow but it looks classy and professional enough. A team of funeral directors, almost!

Also, the goalkeeper's clothes look very similar in colour to those of the outfielders. Will that cause a problem?

Edited by OgdenBlue

Nice, I really like that away kit. Haven't bought an away kit in years, not since the yellow and light blue autoglass one, but will certainly be getting that.

New away kit.

http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/che...px?selector=228

Thought the black one was going to be the third to be honest!

Me too, was hoping the yellow would be away kit. That said, that black one is pretty damn sweet. Probably get that one. I'm guessing seeing as those leaked pictures a while back now have the home and away kits right, we should assume that the yellow one they had will be 3rd/ CL kit?

I could of course go into how, unless we happen to be drawn against Inter, there will be no need to have a 3rd kit as no one in the Premier League wears blue and black...but I won't!