I think it would look better with orange printing rather than white. Is there a rule that says the printing has to be a certain colour in the Premier League or something?

Any ideas what our 3rd kit will be? It can't really be the blue criss-cross one as that is also very dark. I'd hate practicality to get in the way of Adidas' design but surely we need a light kit?

Adaemus   

Well I certainly wasn't expecting that!

I have to say I think it'll be a grower...once you get over the initial shock it does start looking quite classy.

At least it doesn't look like a referee kit, as our last black one did!

I think it would look better with orange printing rather than white. Is there a rule that says the printing has to be a certain colour in the Premier League or something?

Any ideas what our 3rd kit will be? It can't really be the blue criss-cross one as that is also very dark. I'd hate practicality to get in the way of Adidas' design but surely we need a light kit?

I haven't seen any pictures of the third kit. However, the other day I was browsing the Additions Direct website and it had the third kit available for pre-order, without any pictures. The colour on there is down as 'green'.

Chelsea's third kit is apparently green.

Sir   

The away kit is disgusting. Reminds me of a jaffa cake, but seriously, don't like it at all!

I haven't seen any pictures of the third kit. However, the other day I was browsing the Additions Direct website and it had the third kit available for pre-order, without any pictures. The colour on there is down as 'green'.

Chelsea's third kit is apparently green.

Wow... So it isn't just a horrible rumour. This will be very interesting to see...

Keyrun   

Like the new away kit, but this year I'll be buying the home kit as I've not bought one for a while. Maybe I'll buy the away one later in the season when its cheaper.

Harvz   

New away kit looks nice, could be different in the flesh though.

Worried about that too, so I've ordered the home kit and I'll get the away one either after I've seen it on someone, or if we sign someone big. Don't normally do the whole new signing new shirt thing, but if the club is going to be this careful with money from now on, then we'd better get used to doing it the normal way and give a bit back.