Ruudboy   

Sums up 3 rather well, doesn’t it? Something you’d rather forget …

Bison   
11 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Correct.

The 3 and Hyundai logos, bar those on the shirts (which we all know we couldn't remove because under the terms of the sanctions we couldn't order new shirts from Nike) were removed from the web site, other media, Stamford Bridge, etc shortly after both companies requested that they no longer wished to be associated with the club.

The background at press conferences still had their logos, but I presume that's because we couldn't also get new boards printed without those two logos due to sanctions preventing us from doing any business/signing new contracts (not just players, but suppliers), but we were still obligated to have Budweiser and whoever else's logos we normally show on view.

I actually recall seeing this mock up of the third kit either just before or just after sanctions kicked in, so whoever "designed" it did so whilst unaware of our then future problems.

Personally, I can't see why people [not aimed at you @Bison] get so het up over mock-ups of shirts that haven't probably been signed off on yet. Wait until the actual garment comes out before getting upset.

Very true on the last point. To be fair though, I haven't complained about the leaked kits. I moreso hate the official ones Nike have produced for us. We almost always seem to get their worst efforts for some reason. 

Did anyone else notice the amount of design effort Nike have put into this year's shirt ? It's basically England's warm up shirt but blue , even the collar is the same .

When we eventually sack Three we should boot Nike too they simply don't deserve it.

10 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Did anyone else notice the amount of design effort Nike have put into this year's shirt ? It's basically England's warm up shirt but blue , even the collar is the same .

When we eventually sack Three we should boot Nike too they simply don't deserve it.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure style comes in to it. It will always go to the hightest bidder not matter what tosh they churn out. It started so well in their first season as well.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Has it been released?

3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Has it been released?

It's been leaked by the same site who leaked the last one correctly so I think it's the right one . 

Does anybody know when the new kit will be available to buy?  Thought it was going to be this Monday.  It's my boys birthday on the 1st July and he has asked for the new kit.

Dingus   

Three are back on the site as one of the principal sponsors so I expect they’ll continue being on the shirts for the remainder of their deal.

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/vig5km/info_la_source_nike_is_seriously_considering/

I don't believe their reasoning, but this sounds good. 

"Nike is seriously considering offering a home jersey for several clubs, including PSG, which would be worn for 2 years. From an ecological point of view it is interesting, from the point of view of the wallet too. Buy a single home jersey that would last 2 seasons"

Just now, CarefreeMuratcan said:

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/vig5km/info_la_source_nike_is_seriously_considering/

I don't believe their reasoning, but this sounds good. 

"Nike is seriously considering offering a home jersey for several clubs, including PSG, which would be worn for 2 years. From an ecological point of view it is interesting, from the point of view of the wallet too. Buy a single home jersey that would last 2 seasons"

Seeing as we are trying to be more self sufficient under new ownership I can't see the club going for this at all , especially given the shirt sponsorship will be changing the season after next too.