9 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Seeing as we are trying to be more self sufficient under new ownership I can't see the club going for this at all , especially given the shirt sponsorship will be changing the season after next too.

I hope so, Nike's designs were so bland and boring. I hope we go with a provider that actually does a tailor made shirt for the Club, instead of templates used for multiple clubs. 

5 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I hope so, Nike's designs were so bland and boring. I hope we go with a provider that actually does a tailor made shirt for the Club, instead of templates used for multiple clubs. 

I honestly think Umbro have put more thought and effort in to Ipswich Town's new kits in League 1 than we get out of Nike half the time.

12 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

If you want to maximise revenues, you go with a global company with outlets everywhere. The downside is that the designs will be homologised with other clubs' designs. If you want something really unique, then you go to a smaller company who can concentrate more on you, but the downside is that they don't have the same market reach.

M&S or Henry Poole & Co?

11 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

If you want to maximise revenues, you go with a global company with outlets everywhere. The downside is that the designs will be homologised with other clubs' designs. If you want something really unique, then you go to a smaller company who can concentrate more on you, but the downside is that they don't have the same market reach.

M&S or Henry Poole & Co?

I think from memory that was why we dropped Umbro , they just weren't big enough outside the UK even if some of their kits were absolutely classic. 

Of the three Umbro , Adidas and Nike I think Nike are the worst by far although Umbro did use patterns that other clubs used in different colour forms so they weren't perfect . 

This years shirt is exactly the same as the England warm up shirt design , even the crappy collar is the same , if we believe the images we've seen so far. 

Ham   

Home and away 

20220704_134843.jpg

20220704_134817.jpg

bert19   

Nike should do a limited run without the '3' on them.  They'd go faster than a new pair of Jordans on drop day. 😄

Both shirts are not only crap but they're spoiled further by the big 3 on the front

That must be the worst home-away combo I can remember during my 30 years following the club. 

It is so truly awful I'm amazed the club has actually allowed it to happen. Surely they must have some sort of taste or compass on what is acceptable as our kit? That away shirt is probably the worst we have ever had. 

Ham   

Funnily enough, I like both although the collar on the home shirt is a bit unnecessary. 

I see both looking pretty cool on the players.