I have seen the pictures of the away kit CarefreeChris posted but is this what the kit will really look like, if not can someone post a link to a pic of the new away kit?

sogood   

Yes, can the originator check the links and repost them please - these are deleted cfc.com pages??????

Looks great, and they kept the white socks. Not quite Chelsea blue if I was going to have a gripe, but fantastic. I will be buying as soon as it is avaialble. By the way, I haven't had my magazine deleivered yet which every other member seems to have. Anyone know a reason why?

Wrong blue and wheres the gold, it just looks tacky yellow. Disappointed :(

My local JJB (Staines) is advertising the shirt £5 cheaper than the megastore.

As Chelsea wont sell me a season ticket I'll put my money in the Wigan owners pocket.

That'll teach 'em!

vialli25   

At first glance I'm a bit disappointed, but I think it will grow on all of us as the season progresses.

It looks a bit more 'professional' than the old kit if that is the right word. It looks smarter and meaner. I hope u all know wat I mean!

I will be buying it as soon as its available

Sir   

Looks nice actually, does any one know about the badges, do they have a gold trim around them? And is the name and number's in the white, or a special centenary gold? Thanks.

Skotkan   
quote:Originally posted by ChelseaFan3

I found this if it helps anyone - http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/store/prod...p?id=395,mid=-1,

And this one is of JT wearing the new kit, it should be on the right. - http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/store/prod...p?id=395&mid=-1

id="quote">

id="quote">

Actually, in the top link I recon it looks sh*t hot! Best shot of it yet! Cheers Chelseafan3!!