CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

Chrisb   

I'm love the Cramps at present. Its like your in a Tarantino Liquor Bar getting a lap dance.

Have you tried The Meteors? They're another psychobilly band. (If I'm telling you stuff you already know I apologise!)

Zoowraa   

Have you tried The Meteors? They're another psychobilly band. (If I'm telling you stuff you already know I apologise!)

It's funny you ask this. I was at a services on Friday and saw a lad in a meteors hoodie which said pure psychobilly on it. I thought I will have to check them out.

Just bought my ticket to see Toyah at Bury St Edmunds. She was the 1st person that I saw in concert at the Ipswich Gaumont back in December 1982.

I still think she's hot!

Just bought my ticket to see Toyah at Bury St Edmunds. She was the 1st person that I saw in concert at the Ipswich Gaumont back in December 1982.

I still think she's hot!

Just for you...

Toyah_pe.jpg

Just for you...

Toyah_pe.jpg

Thanks Bob, much appreciated. Hopefully, I'll be right at the front,drooling like I did last time.

Holymoly   

Just sold my vinyl collection for £1100. Could have got more by selling it piecemeal on eBay but we're moving and we need the space. In 20 years I can do the same with my CD collection then in another 20 I'll sell my iPod...

Sounds like a plan.