Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

breck171

Shed- Fulham Home

breck171   

SU first to sell out today for the fulham game!

I'm a member and I'm in the SU for the first time for this game to help SING UP for the chels!

See you there!

can't wait

shed lower as usual should be a wicked atmosphere, hopefully fulham can sing abit!? any one know how many there bringing??

can't wait

shed lower as usual should be a wicked atmosphere, hopefully fulham can sing abit!? any one know how many there bringing??

They are bringing 3,000, so it will be 50/50 in the Shed. Down to you boys and girls now!

Mr Allen   

Quick question - I'm attending this match. I've only sat in the Shed Lower once against Man Utd when we won the title/Rooney got injured etc.. I was right at the back & to be honest, I wasn't really bothered about the match too much that day it was purely atmosphere as I was sitting about 6 yards from the Man Utd fans.

Anyway, my question:

Against Fulham, I'm sitting in Gate 6, Row 11, Seat 160. Can anyone tell me what the view's like there? Not restricted is it? Can you see the whole pitch clearly?

I usually sit in all of the Upper Tiers, so I'm a bit of a novice in terms of Lower Tiers. Much appreciated, anyone that can help me there.

Should be a great game, me & my mate will be in full voice. C'mon Chels'!

I settled for Shed lower Row 5 seat 116 if anybody on here is near me: Sing up!!

Also does anyone know if I am nearer to the west stand or to the fulham fans?

Criminal   
I settled for Shed lower Row 5 seat 116 if anybody on here is near me: Sing up!!

Also does anyone know if I am nearer to the west stand or to the fulham fans?

you're quite near the away fans mate, what gate are you? probably be about 3 or 4?

homerdaz   
you're quite near the away fans mate, what gate are you? probably be about 3 or 4?

Two of my clan are directly behind you Alan so beware..