OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Absolutely shocking decision to let Lloris stay on the field after getting knocked out. I cannot believe AVB would risk the health of his player for one game.

Andyn   

Absolutely shocking decision to let Lloris stay on the field after getting knocked out. I cannot believe AVB would risk the health of his player for one game.

I can't believe the medical team let him stay on crazy decision . What would have happened if he got another bang on the head doesn't bare thinking about . Disgusting really and AVBs defending it bonkers.

Andyn   

See moyes is defending tom daley , how he does that with a straight face ill never know . Hopefully he keeps playing him though cause he's real bad.

0liver   

Suarez now joint top scorer in league after playing half the games the others have.

I know he is a despicable person but we could've done a lot worse than him leading our line. He'll probably end up scoring about twice as many as all of our strikers combined.

Stim   

Suarez now joint top scorer in league after playing half the games the others have.

I know he is a despicable person but we could've done a lot worse than him leading our line. He'll probably end up scoring about twice as many as all of our strikers combined.

You see the backlash after the decision on Ramires? Now imagine suarez here.

I'm sure it won't stop people bringing it up every week though. And no, we couldn't do worse than him leading our line. He is the absolute worst.

Andyn   

Early in the season but a big game today at OT , I reckon the mancs will struggle having to force the play at home . Wouldnt be surprised with an arsenal win but hoping for a draw .

Scooba   

Early in the season but a big game today at OT , I reckon the mancs will struggle having to force the play at home . Wouldnt be surprised with an arsenal win but hoping for a draw .

Spurs losing at home to newcastle is the first of 3 results I was hoping for today. Now let's hope the other team from the North East can win against City. Wouldn't like Arsenal to go 7 points clear but if United do get beat I would say that's probably the end of their title hopes. Weird one really as I wouldn't be too disappointed with any result in that game.

Andyn   

Spurs losing at home to newcastle is the first of 3 results I was hoping for today. Now let's hope the other team from the North East can win against City. Wouldn't like Arsenal to go 7 points clear but if United do get beat I would say that's probably the end of their title hopes. Weird one really as I wouldn't be too disappointed with any result in that game.

Know what you mean , sunderland one up though can they hold on?!!!!

Scooba   

Know what you mean , sunderland one up though can they hold on?!!!!

Hope so. Sunderland are city's bogey team. Only 20+ minutes and we can be fairly happy about this weekend.