OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

paulw66   

2) he knows he screwed up the call because he plays advantage and swansea lose the ball 1 second later.

I think that is it, sort of. He allows them the advantage and then they screw it up........

So...

What's this all about?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1912418-referee-mike-dean-seems-upset-when-swansea-attack-stopped-vs-manchester-united

They have got a lot of strange calls against them since Fergie retired - or at least they are not getting dubious calls they got previously.

Like others have said, my reading is that a goal being scored or a good move developing from an advantage is something refs get professional pride from, and he is instantly annoyed that it's screwed up.

Like others have said, my reading is that a goal being scored or a good move developing from an advantage is something refs get professional pride from, and he is instantly annoyed that it's screwed up.

Yeah I gathered as much. I think it might have been Dean the last time that I was referring to as well.

But it certainly does look funny and it could be interpreted as something else (if you wanted to twist it that way of course). He does look a bit silly though - like some old western character from a cartoon who has just realised he forgot his water bottle at home.

I laughed out loud when I saw it:)

Who was the ref who fell to his knees and celebrated at full time, think it might have been a cup final or a big league game?

He was celebrating getting through it with a job well done but got a lot of stick from some people.

paulw66   

Full page advert from WHU. They'll find it hard to get £42 for the 2nd leg.

BdiAUYUCMAARmOy.png

they'll be lucky to get £4.20.......

what a shocking penalty miss from crystal palace LOL

True, it wasn't the best.