OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Ruudboy   

You have to fly if you're going to crash (and let's face it, they never fail to disappoint in that respect).

Anthony Taylor gives Utd a penalty so soft it makes the one that he didn't give Oscar look like an assassination attempt.

I'm sure the media will be all over it.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Clattenburg , screws Leicester over twice in one game , that's good even by his crappy standards.

Maybe he'll realise one day that they're not all there to see him ?

Absolute waster.

Kezza   

Yet more article about Utd today. They can't wait to see their pet team back into contention. Suddenly Jose shall become an angel and his team will play the best football on earth.

Forget the 'rivalry' with Pep, De Bruyne is executing some major revenge today.  Rooney is hilarious as well.  They may have JM at the helm, but still does nothing to change my hatred of Man U.  Enjoying this.

14 minutes ago, StebzAno said:

Forget the 'rivalry' with Pep, De Bruyne is executing some major revenge today.  Rooney is hilarious as well.  They may have JM at the helm, but still does nothing to change my hatred of Man U.  Enjoying this.

De Bruyne must hate Mourinho based on this performance.

Claudio Bravo , sweeper keeper , great with the ball at his feet , with his hands ? Not so much.

I bet Joe Hart's pissing himself in Turin.

Edited by Mark Kelly

Zoowraa   

Fair play to City. That was some performance. Battered Utd first half , they were just stronger and quicker in every area. Handed Utd a way back into it, then they were warriors in the second half and should have scored 3-4 more on the counter.

That 2nd half Utd performance was so reminiscent of ourselves last season. Found ourselves a goal behind and then we stretch the game looking for a way back in it and just get killed on the counter time and time again.

chelboy   

United have no counter attack at all. unless Rashford is there. Their game is very dependant on getting the 1st goal and holding on etc. They will struggle with chasing games. Kind of how we were 2 seasons ago. City showed both sides to there game. Taking the game to the opponent and holding on. If they can sort out their injury problems they will walk the title.