OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Just watching city demolish Bournemouth, all the players want the ball, the fullbacks are camped in the final third of the pitch, sterling looks in a different league to Willian, don't know what pep has done to him..

they get the ball back very quick and then break at speed 4 or 5 at a time, compare that to us, city are going to piss the league and they will embarrass us when we play them

6 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Absolutely.  Sounds like City actually want to win gmes.

Yes it appears their board and set up is ahead of ours 

Holymoly   

Looks like United have the same issues we do. Fill a team with a bunch of egotistical names who are used to standing on the shoulders of more pragmatic players and you end up losing to teams who work together and for one another. Watford winning almost makes up for us losing to the Scum. Well it doesn't really but it did put a smile on my face. Cue the United loving pundits wringing their hands and beginning to question Jose.

25 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Looks like United have the same issues we do. Fill a team with a bunch of egotistical names who are used to standing on the shoulders of more pragmatic players and you end up losing to teams who work together and for one another. Watford winning almost makes up for us losing to the Scum. Well it doesn't really but it did put a smile on my face. Cue the United loving pundits wringing their hands and beginning to question Jose.

And why shouldn't they? Just watching part of his press conference now and to be honest I'm far more concerned for OUR clubs coach than him.  

48 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Wearing a face that he keeps in a jar by the door ....

They really are a two bob club.

I think it says a lot about Liverpool supporters that they sing a song from a musical that glorifies a woman-beater and a thief who kills himself.