OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

chara   
31 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Watching the Arsenal Palace game , absolutely convinced VAR are taking their cues from the commentary .

Benteke upended by three Arsenal defenders in the area , none of whom get anywhere near the ball , "poor decision by Benteke to take that path". It may have been a bit soft but Salah and Mane are getting that decision all day long despite their diving reputation.

I'm watching without commentary...annoys me too much.... but must be a new referee.....some strange decisions or rather non decisions not the dramatic ones just on the run bits and pieces......didn't catch his name.

Ham   
35 minutes ago, chara said:

I'm watching without commentary...annoys me too much.... but must be a new referee.....some strange decisions or rather non decisions not the dramatic ones just on the run bits and pieces......didn't catch his name.

How do you switch commentary off?  Doesn't seem to be an option even in this digital age. 

47 minutes ago, chara said:

Not watching the game, but ref is listed as Mike Dean who's been around a while.

Ham   
26 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Not watching the game, but ref is listed as Mike Dean who's been around a while.

It was Mike Dean. 

chara   
50 minutes ago, Ham said:
37 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

How do you switch commentary off?  Doesn't seem to be an option even in this digital age. 

10 minutes ago, Ham said:

It was Mike Dean. 

OK;;;first Ham

1...Nothing too techy...turned off the sound...watching it on laptap stream so even easier.

2...It WAS ?...hmm...usually you don't miss my clumsy irony/sarcasm!

Bob....see # 2above.....

But thanks for responding..appreciated.

Edited by chara

Ham   
1 minute ago, chara said:

OK;;;first Ham

1...Nothing too techy...turned off the sound...watching it on laptap stream so even easier.

Ah shame. I maintain that crowd noise only should be an option.

1 minute ago, chara said:

2...It WAS ?...hmm...usually you don't miss my clumsy irony/sarcasm!

Bob....see # 2above.....

🙈

chara   
Just now, Ham said:

Ah shame. I maintain that crowd noise only should be an option.

🙈

Do agree...it's a trade off.....but I only really want it for a Chelsea game....can do without most other crowd noises...except of course the loveable scousers and the erudite geordies....lower case on purpose....

On 18/10/2021 at 4:31 AM, Bob Singleton said:

When you realise that you've bought a pig in a poke!

IMG_0739.jpg

with 'professional Geordies' in tow also lol

chara   
3 minutes ago, kennypaul said:

with 'professional Geordies' in tow also lol

THAT should be a screen saver for every Geordie.....photo of the year so far.....

When real fans look like that they are thinking of their team......not "What have we bought?.... what happened to Roy Of The Rovers?".....or even.."Who do we bung to get a result?"

Over to you guys/gals....any photo headings?

Ruudboy   
2 hours ago, Ham said:

Turn the sound down or put cheese in your ears. Works for me.

1 hour ago, chara said:

THAT should be a screen saver for every Geordie.....photo of the year so far.....

Over to you guys/gals....any photo headings?

It’s mine now. Thanks @Bob Singleton.

errr … in the words of the architect in Get Carter: “I’ve got an awful feeling we’re not going to get our fees for this job”

or from the same film:

[giving her a large bundle of banknotes] “Here. Go and get some footballers”

”Thanks!”

”Be good. And don’t trust Geordies”

Edited by Ruudboy