OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

I fear Conte could turn the Spuds into a force again.  He takes no crap from players, that's for sure and dead wood like Alli, Eric Dire (no it isn't mis-spelt) and Ndombele  will be out on their arses.  Man U will probably get rid of OGS and bring in Nuno (only joking), and Newcastle are looking at brining in Dick (Unai) Emery.

Apparently , he was impressed by Levy's "contagious enthusiasm".

Levy is quoted as saying it'll take this contagious to get this lot playing again .

Conte will look great as Spurs first 5 games after the international break are Leeds, Burnley , Brentford Norwich and Brighton could push them on

let’s also hope we don’t swap lukaku + for Kane in January 

Sciatika   

Not sure Conte and the ever parsimonious Levy is a match made in heaven.

looks like Dick Emery has come to his senses and won't be taking the Newcastle job, I think they should have stood by Bruce until the end of the season.

The supporters wanted Bruce out and got their wish, but they have carried on being crap anyway, in the two games since then.

The new owners thought it would be easy to walk in  and managers would be doing anything to get the job.

NEWCASTLE are in a big relegation battle, no one who is a big name won't go anywhere near that job, they won't want big Sam back, and they need an experienced manager who is used to being involved in these type of battles.

They should go for Eddie Howe or try and get Benitiz back, failing that Tony Pullis or even Neil Warnock to try and keep them up, it would be hilarious if they do go down and stop the talk of Newcastle being a big club.

14 minutes ago, Cheatedagain said:

looks like Dick Emery has come to his senses and won't be taking the Newcastle job, I think they should have stood by Bruce until the end of the season.

NEWCASTLE are in a big relegation battle, no one who is a big name won't go anywhere near that job, they won't want big Sam back, and they need an experienced manager who is used to being involved in these type of battles.

They should go for Eddie Howe or try and get Benitiz back, failing that Tony Pullis or even Neil Warnock to try and keep them up, it would be hilarious if they do go down and stop the talk of Newcastle being a big club.

That is fun.  

Newcastle are in a big relegation battle, especially that since the deal all 5 teams above them have won one of their two games while Newcastle have picked up one fortunate point.
Other than Norwich all the other relegation contenders are flying.

But I still think they will do it by spending big on experienced defenders and someone like Ibrahimović.

Jasonb   

I think Conte will improve Spurs though doubt he will win anything in 18 months with them.

They need players for me and £150m does not buy much quaiity and during his time here we did not buy well. 

Italian players mostly like to stay in Italy or at least when we tried to sign them. 

16 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

This Spurs game in the League 1 of Europe is killing me hahaha. 

Watched 1st half (3-2), but switched to C4 for Taskmaster.