OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

11 hours ago, kennypaul said:

always pleased to see the mickeys lose. Now we can all move on from this Liverpool are gonna be the next invincibles sh***. Also the 'Egyptian King' was goalless again.

They had won the league after their magnificent 2-2 draw with City. 

We've been top ever since :)

JaneB   

Klopp makes me laugh.  Such a bad loser.  Never stopped going on about Alisson being fouled for West Ham's first goal, but when asked about Salah's 'dive' which lead to their goal by TAA, he never saw it and hadn't watched it on playback.  Such a hypocrite, but then I guess most managers have their moments.

Just now, JaneB said:

Klopp makes me laugh.  Such a bad loser.  Never stopped going on about Alisson being fouled for West Ham's first goal, but when asked about Salah's 'dive' which lead to their goal by TAA, he never saw it and hadn't watched it on playback.  Such a hypocrite, but then I guess most managers have their moments.

I was just wondering whether Mike Riley would be phoning him before lunch time or this afternoon to apologise. 

Whenever "they" interview him he's chippy , just like Guardiola , but none of them ever call them out on it , just like nobody has the cojones to call them out when they do something daft either.

TT on the other hand , seems an eminently likeable chap and he must be under a hell of a lot of pressure.  

JaneB   
7 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I was just wondering whether Mike Riley would be phoning him before lunch time or this afternoon to apologise. 

Whenever "they" interview him he's chippy , just like Guardiola , but none of them ever call them out on it , just like nobody has the cojones to call them out when they do something daft either.

TT on the other hand , seems an eminently likeable chap and he must be under a hell of a lot of pressure.  

Couldn't agree more.  Can't believe how Guardiola behaves on the touchline sometimes.  Takes the shine off their achievements.  And it's absolutely true that some managers get away with everything because of who they are and it's not fair.

38 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Except for our current one I'd say. He really tells it like it is without any PR nonsense. 

Ian Wright having a go at Raneri, who quite rightly was saying Arsenal refused to give the ball back when it was put out of play when a Watford player was injured (I know he probably wasn't injured), but all teams do it, Arsenal have one of the worst at feigning injury in Tierney, let's hope it happens to them in a future game, then sit back and watch all the Arsenal connections cry about it

33 minutes ago, Cheatedagain said:

Ian Wright having a go at Raneri, who quite rightly was saying Arsenal refused to give the ball back when it was put out of play when a Watford player was injured (I know he probably wasn't injured), but all teams do it, Arsenal have one of the worst at feigning injury in Tierney, let's hope it happens to them in a future game, then sit back and watch all the Arsenal connections cry about it

I was under the impression Arsenal were the classiest of all teams. /sarcasm

6 hours ago, Cheatedagain said:

The Arsenal teams of 2002 and 2004 were the biggest cheats and crybabies ever.  Players like Vieira and Keown used to act hard, but couldn't take when kicked back.  Every time they failed to win a match, Wenger and their players would whinge it was because the opposition were too negative or too physical. Dennis Bergkamp, Robert Pires and Francis Jeffers were just diving cheats.

4 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

The Arsenal teams of 2002 and 2004 were the biggest cheats and crybabies ever.  Players like Vieira and Keown used to act hard, but couldn't take when kicked back.  Every time they failed to win a match, Wenger and their players would whinge it was because the opposition were too negative or too physical. Dennis Bergkamp, Robert Pires and Francis Jeffers were just diving cheats.

Very very unpleasant.  To be fair most of this was simply brutal professionalism.  If they went a goal down they fight and fight and try to get an overreaction.  A failure by the refs.
They were famous for the number of Red cards they received in that period, but they should have been called out for the number of red cards that went their way in the same period.
I still recall the JFH red card when Keown fell flat after an aerial challenge.  He appealed and they didn't make a decision on it till the next season.  Should have banned Keown for faking an injury on no contact but they didn't have the balls.  I wish Jimmy would raise one day when they are both on TV together.

12 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

Bergkamp never went into a challenge in his entire career without leaving his foot in , one of the dirtiest players the Premier League has ever seen.