OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Ruudboy   

Understand him wanting to leave bonny Scotland, but Villa? Is this another slip by Gerrard? 

13 minutes ago, Ruudboy said:

Understand him wanting to leave bonny Scotland, but Villa? Is this another slip by Gerrard? 

Villa is perfect.  He needs an English challenge because Rangers was too easy.  And all he needs to achieve is top 15 and he will be lauded as a success.
Guy has made his career out of being the 2nd best England midfielder made best by the media.  Suits him.

This is a terrible appointment for the Villa , everything that now happens to the club will be fed through the media's " Aren't Liverpool great" perma filter. 

If he does well all the talk will be about Liverpool looking for a successor to Klippety , every phone in will be dominated by scousers with their entitled big mouth opinions and every football forum derailed to talk about Liverpool. 

Villa will no longer exist as an entity , they're now a fully fledged LFC feeder club. 

19 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

This is a terrible appointment for the Villa , everything that now happens to the club will be fed through the media's " Aren't Liverpool great" perma filter. 

If he does well all the talk will be about Liverpool looking for a successor to Klippety , every phone in will be dominated by scousers with their entitled big mouth opinions and every football forum derailed to talk about Liverpool. 

Villa will no longer exist as an entity , they're now a fully fledged LFC feeder club. 

And if he does badly all the talk will be about how the board have shafted him or the players betrayed St Slippy*.
still perfect for Slippy.

Much like Slippy let down Brendan Rogers on Demba Ba day 2014.

1 hour ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

The comparisons with SFL are going to return aren't they. This time in suited and booted managerial form. 

Certainly are if the Lampard is at Norwich story is correct.
Certainly Gerrard has the better gig.  

Liked this - no idea where it is from - Arsenal fan it seems

Edited by Droy was my hero
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Certainly are if the Lampard is at Norwich story is correct.
Certainly Gerrard has the better gig.  

Liked this - no idea where it is from - Arsenal fan it seems

Brilliant !

JaneB   
3 hours ago, Ham said:

Jane! I'm shocked!!!

The cussing gloves are off.  Official!

😅

I know!!!

It's just SSG and the nauseating hype that surrounds all things Liverpool, past and present.  Brings out the worst in me I'm afraid :-(

• Haha 1

chara   

OK...first off....having led a sheltered somewhat gentle life I am at a loss to decipher Jane's curses.

Secondly...for some solace Jane check out the Guardian article regarding SSG"s slip down from Glasgow to the Midlands...worth a read.

46 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I know!!!

It's just SSG and the nauseating hype that surrounds all things Liverpool, past and present.  Brings out the worst in me I'm afraid :-(

• Like 1