OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

JaneB   

And while I’m at it, well done Claudio!!!!

• Like 1

Just a just about to say Arsenal hanging on, but Mane scores, floodgates look open now, Arteta going toe to toe with Klopp and both booked

image.png.645322657a2c3589fb0b0bad4b06e683.png

Newcastle really struggling - perfect weekend.

34 minutes ago, Cheatedagain said:

Looks like Ole could be gone, man Utd board meeting now

Don't understand why they would need a board meeting for that.  The critical point is not the decision - they can do that by mutual phone calls.  But deciding to offer the next manager a contract and then deciding which match to begin that contract with.
Anyway - full marks to the Norwich players - they marked the imminent departure of their manager with a win and the arrival of the new guy.   No one at Man U much bothered about OGS it seems.

22 hours ago, Cheatedagain said:

Arsenal have played no one in their last 10 games, first time they play a decent side, they get crushed

And in all of their games I watched during their "unbeaten" run they were always fortunate to win or draw and large parts of the games were dominated by their opposition. 

even though Salah and Mane (and to a lesser extent Keita) will be missing in January, I still think Liverpool will be a force unfortunately. Lets not forget though Klippity had four seasons to get it right up there.

sntpnsnt   
On 02/12/2021 at 1:26 AM, kennypaul said:

even though Salah and Mane (and to a lesser extent Keita) will be missing in January, I still think Liverpool will be a force unfortunately. Lets not forget though Klippity had four seasons to get it right up there.

I think Liverpool have the shortest quality squad of the 3 title contenders and that could be decisive in these coming months.
Obviously the strongest eleven of them are fearsome and in great shape.
But running out of Salah and Mané is too much when your replacements will be Minamino or Origi.
And without taking into account some bad luck with injuries, like the one we're going through now, it's still early days but I think Chelsea and Man City have stronger squads.