OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

And there you go. Though I wish it we had done it,seeing Leeds get smashed for seven was very satisfying indeed. A more worthy bunch of supporters has never been known. Bielsa’s a one trick pony. Injuries or not he’s running them into the ground and maybe a relegation fight.

22 hours ago, Cheatedagain said:

What a joke, breaking news , Man Utd had their game called off last night due to a few players having COVID, Leicester have  NINE players gone down with COVID today yet have been ordered to play their game tonight

Leicester's game is now off.

3 minutes ago, Cheatedagain said:

Unfair on Burnley, 90 mins before kick off?Villa would have known a lot earlier, and being at home could have fielded kids on the bench

See my reply in the Villa game thread.

The Salah handball was 5 seconds before their second goal. Obviously you can't go back that far to disallow the goal, but you can go back 19 seconds and several phases to disallow one of ours against Southampton.

I think I see the pattern here.

54 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

The Salah handball was 5 seconds before their second goal. Obviously you can't go back that far to disallow the goal, but you can go back 19 seconds and several phases to disallow one of ours against Southampton.

I think I see the pattern here.

Fear is the key , they're scared to disallow a Liverpool goal because Liverpool where nobody gives a rat's arse about us .

We're the baddies. City , strangely , aren't . Just us. 

Alan Shearer laying in to Mike Riley on MOTD on poor refereeing, poor VAR and the fact that when poor decisions have been made in the past, there's never an apology.