OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Ham   
1 hour ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Spurs fans pretending to be happy at getting knocked out of Europe. 

I wish they were still in. If they went all the way and won it, they'd get no kudos. Poison chalice. 

2 hours ago, Ham said:

I wish they were still in. If they went all the way and won it, they'd get no kudos. Poison chalice. 

I would say fair enough if they won. I don't like the disrespect shown to lesser competitions.

I was happy with both our Europa wins, I'd be happy to win the Conference League if we had a bad year and ended up in it. 

Ham   
3 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I would say fair enough if they won. I don't like the disrespect shown to lesser competitions.

I was happy with both our Europa wins, I'd be happy to win the Conference League if we had a bad year and ended up in it. 

Oh I genuinely enjoyed us winning the European equivalent of the PL and the European equivalent of the FA Cup but I draw the line at the European Carabao Cup. Actually it's not even the Carabao. It's the Full Members cup. 

By winning the thing there's everlasting evidence that you took place in it. Embarrassing.  

Just my opinion of course. 

• Like 1

Ruudboy   
2 hours ago, Ham said:

Oh I genuinely enjoyed us winning the European equivalent of the PL and the European equivalent of the FA Cup but I draw the line at the European Carabao Cup. Actually it's not even the Carabao. It's the Full Members cup. 

By winning the thing there's everlasting evidence that you took place in it. Embarrassing.  

Just my opinion of course. 

And mine. One cup we do not want.

Re: Covid, testing and isolating (from a Guardian article)

Under government guidelines, unvaccinated players must isolate for 10 days if deemed a close contact of anyone who has tested positive, even if they produce negative results.

bert19   

From the BBC website: 

"Manchester City have agreed a deal to sell Ferran Torres to Barcelona.

It is understood Barca have agreed to pay 55m euros (£46.7m) with a further 10m euros (£8.5m) in add-ons for the 21-year-old forward.

The Spanish club are able to fund the deal despite their current financial troubles thanks to a recent bank loan.

However, they will not be able add Torres to their squad unless they sell some players in order to comply with La Liga financial fair play regulations.

Torres has also yet to agree to the transfer, but that is not expected to be an issue."

Chrisb   

Leeds v Liverpool and Wolves v Watford on Boxing Day have been called off due to Covid. 

Ham   
17 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Leeds v Liverpool and Wolves v Watford on Boxing Day have been called off due to Covid. 

Yes and due to the number of Covid cases, injuries and illnesses.

The reason Leeds got away with this and we didn't is because they closed their training ground and so can't be forced to use the kids.  

38 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

So Robertson suspensions moves across to our game  :)
The rest of the season is going to be packed for the us and Liverpool with CL and 2 LC semis so I am glad they have one more game to squeeze in later on.

Good for us to have got the last two games done with.