OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Arsenal fans salty about VAR (who isn’t) you have to wonder why it was only used on the city penalty claim. Hate to say it but the gooners look in good nick and should have got a point tbh.

Jasonb   
8 hours ago, kennypaul said:

Arsenal fans salty about VAR (who isn’t) you have to wonder why it was only used on the city penalty claim. Hate to say it but the gooners look in good nick and should have got a point tbh.

I thought they looked good at times, thought their emotions got the better of them.

If Martinelli had been clinical early on then City might have lost.

Wreck it Ralf doing a great job at United , Wolves one up with seven minutes left and SKY commentator bereft . Lol.

Ham   
2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Wreck it Ralf doing a great job at United , Wolves one up with seven minutes left and SKY commentator bereft . Lol.

Totally outplayed all over the pitch throughout. 

Just now, Ham said:

Totally outplayed all over the pitch throughout. 

Neves has run the midfield , Podence has been super and I really like Trincao too , poor old Jiminez looks half the player he was before his awful injury sadly.

paulw66   
On 03/01/2022 at 7:19 PM, Mark Kelly said:

Neves has run the midfield , Podence has been super and I really like Trincao too , poor old Jiminez looks half the player he was before his awful injury sadly.

amazed he still plays, TBH. 

Broja scores again. Hassenhuttl trying to stoke up the Saints board to keep him there after this season according to Hampshire Live says "he loves it here". He's scored 12 goals in all competitions so far out of 27 games apparently. I think he'd fit right in with our squad.