OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

On 12/01/2022 at 0:54 AM, kennypaul said:

Broja scores again. Hassenhuttl trying to stoke up the Saints board to keep him there after this season according to Hampshire Live says "he loves it here". He's scored 12 goals in all competitions so far out of 27 games apparently. I think he'd fit right in with our squad.

All that pain of cycling through international superstar name strikers and the answer may lie in Cobham. 

Edit:

"I went to a tournament with Burnham Juniors and there was a Spurs scout there watching. He actually came to watch another player in my team but I ended up winning Player of the Tournament and he took me on instead, so I went to Tottenham and signed for them. I was at Spurs for two years from Under-8s until the end of Under-9s and in those two years, we played Chelsea a lot and they really liked me as a player and that’s when I joined the Academy."

Smart kid. Got out of Spurs asap. 

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan

28 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Another game called off because of COVID? Getting silly now, Burnley v Leicester

Do these teams not consider how the fixture pileup will be worse than actually getting on with the games with limited squad selection. 

Latest news ARSENAL trying to get game against Tottenham called off because they reckon they don't have enough players...5 are away in Afcon, Xakia suspended and some others are injured, shouldn't they have to get by with kids?

Burnley want their game called off because they've got no forwards , one's out , ones at Afcon and hilariously they sold the third to Newcastle . Make them play it .

6 hours ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Latest news ARSENAL trying to get game against Tottenham called off because they reckon they don't have enough players...5 are away in Afcon, Xakia suspended and some others are injured, shouldn't they have to get by with kids?

100% Arsenal are gaming the system to have an advantage on Liverpool for the 2nd leg. 

Ham   
8 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

100% Arsenal are gaming the system to have an advantage on Liverpool for the 2nd leg. 

They say they only have 12 fit outfield players but we were ordered to play some under 23s to make up the numbers v Wolves. 

1 hour ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

isn't that a good thing?

Ham   
1 hour ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Not even sure it's that. I think they don't fancy themselves v Spurs with the players available.

The issue is that they have only ONE Covid case and so they should be forced to find players from the U23s.  That's what would have happened pre Covid.