OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10403847/Arsenal-make-request-Premier-League-postpone-north-London-derby-clash-Tottenham.html

Chelsea should sue the FA if this is allowed, Arsenal knew they had 5 players away at Afcon, 1 player suspended, and their best players now injured, But only 1 player with covid, we were forced to play wolves with no forwards and had to put 2 GK on bench and kids

3 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

isn't that a good thing?

Of course. They looked worse than Spurs yesterday with their defensive errors. 

Sciatika   

I just checked their EPL squad against the injury list. Looks like they have six defenders, four midfielders and four forwards available. Maybe they have not reported some with illness. They have two with COVID but Aubameyang is at AFCON so does not count. They have four at AFCON, four that should return on Sunday, two with long term injuries and one suspended.  If necessary, the EPL should allow additions from the U23 if they do not already do so.

Edited by Sciatika

JaneB   

Everton sack Benitez after less than 7 months in charge.

40 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Everton sack Benitez after less than 7 months in charge.

I think they should sack him again tomorrow , just in case .

Leeds beat West Ham at the Pikeydome against all the odds and SKY cut to Klopp slapping the badge on his top.

Obsessed.

Ham   
12 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Leeds beat West Ham at the Pikeydome against all the odds and SKY cut to Klopp slapping the badge on his top.

Obsessed.

😅

chara   
16 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think they should sack him again tomorrow , just in case .

Every day for the week!.....if ever an appointment was doomed from the start it was this one.

Imagine Wenger coming to SB or at Spurs...a shudder all round...... we Chelsea faithful could barely accept Tubby....some not at all.....so how on earth was he going to survive at Goodison?

A straight swap with Derby?.....that's an intriguing thought....as an aside ...I have great sympathy for the Derby faithful...as ever the real fans suffer for the "management"  financial trickery and "sh*thousery"..(thanks again to Ham!).

14 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Obsessed.

So Leeds play their game at West Ham, with no proper striker and an injured back line lose two players injured in the first half and had to bring on 2 kids and still won, no crying just got on with it, Arsenal are a joke and so are the FA

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Obsessed.

SKy are just sad people.  I don't like Citeh, but SKY's love in with the Red Mickeys is just puke inducing.