OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Recommended Posts

JaneB   
10 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Only my own irrational opinion of course, but I hate this.  It's like watching a former love find someone new.  I just can't imagine Frank at Everton and 'frankly' don't want to.  Bit of a weird move all round.  

Looks like he might be taking Joe Edwards with him, but according to Matt Law NOT Anthony Barry which I'm very pleased about. 

Good luck Frank, but you'll always be Chelsea.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Only my own irrational opinion of course, but I hate this.  It's like watching a former love find someone new.  I just can't imagine Frank at Everton and 'frankly' don't want to.  Bit of a weird move all round.  

Looks like he might be taking Joe Edwards with him, but according to Matt Law NOT Anthony Barry which I'm very pleased about. 

Good luck Frank, but you'll always be Chelsea.   

Franks got something to prove as a manager I guess, but I'm surprised they haven't gone for Finn Macool sorry Duncan Ferguson. If he turns it round the fans of the 'peoples club' will have one less reason to hate cockneys...maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Only my own irrational opinion of course, but I hate this.  It's like watching a former love find someone new.  I just can't imagine Frank at Everton and 'frankly' don't want to.  Bit of a weird move all round.  

Looks like he might be taking Joe Edwards with him, but according to Matt Law NOT Anthony Barry which I'm very pleased about. 

Good luck Frank, but you'll always be Chelsea.   

I'm as bemused as you Jane. I really thought it was just media "noise"...pick a name (s) and run with it. See the Norwich chatter a while ago,

Although a lot of us, irrationally, still see SFL as "our" Chelsea possession of course he is his own man and knows the path he wants to take however distasteful and mistaken we might think it is.

I am sure I speak for most on here in wishing him luck and every success except when facing Chelsea.

The inevitable media circus when Everton face the G's is something I shudder to foresee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, chara said:

I am sure I speak for most on here in wishing him luck and every success except when facing Chelsea.

Probably 'most', but certainly not me. It's Effing Everton, the other side of Liverpool! Yes, i understand that you must need the money (!!???), or some coaching credibility after your stint with us, but scouse isn't it mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Probably 'most', but certainly not me. It's Effing Everton, the other side of Liverpool! Yes, I understand that you must need the money (!!???), or some coaching credibility after your stint with us, but scouse isn't it mate. 

Very honest and a credit to you MT...the "other side of the coin" for most of us as well...on balance I wish him well if only because of everything he contributed at Chelsea.

Something he earned.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, chara said:

Very honest and a credit to you MT...the "other side of the coin" for most of us as well...on balance I wish him well if only because of everything he contributed at Chelsea.

Something he earned.

 

'on balance' I don't. What he earned at Chelsea will never be forgotten, but as soon as signed for Man City, that went out the window for me. This just digs the hole deeper.

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
33 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

'on balance' I don't. What he earned at Chelsea will never be forgotten, but as soon as signed for Man City, that went out the window for me. This just digs the hole deeper.

OK...I can relate to that..... I rarely forgive..and NEVER FORGET!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ro61   

I wish him all the best.He owes us nothing.He fulfilled his duties with us with the upmost loyalty and integrity.

It looks to me like it could be another Derby County challenge,which he passed,that lead to a bigger challenge with us.Good luck Frank.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
7 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

 What he earned at Chelsea will never be forgotten, but as soon as signed for Man City, that went out the window for me.

Sorry, what?

a year at City has expunged what he did at Chelsea? Or am I misreading something? 

What went out of the window?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
12 hours ago, JaneB said:

Only my own irrational opinion of course, but I hate this.  It's like watching a former love find someone new.  I just can't imagine Frank at Everton and 'frankly' don't want to.  Bit of a weird move all round.  

Looks like he might be taking Joe Edwards with him, but according to Matt Law NOT Anthony Barry which I'm very pleased about. 

Good luck Frank, but you'll always be Chelsea.   

 

10 hours ago, chara said:

I'm as bemused as you Jane. I really thought it was just media "noise"...pick a name (s) and run with it. See the Norwich chatter a while ago,

Although a lot of us, irrationally, still see SFL as "our" Chelsea possession of course he is his own man and knows the path he wants to take however distasteful and mistaken we might think it is.

I am sure I speak for most on here in wishing him luck and every success except when facing Chelsea.

The inevitable media circus when Everton face the G's is something I shudder to foresee.

I understand what is being said, and to me, it has disaster written all over it........... but let's be honest; is he going to get a bigger club or better opportunity? 

The comments (by someone else) about money are ridiculous. He wants a career as a manager. To do that, he needs to be a manager (irrespective of salary). If he turns this down, who is going to come knocking? Already been out of work for just over a year. Much longer and he becomes the forgotten man. 

As for the club itself, I have nothing against Everton. So long as he doesn't coach Spurs or Liverpool, I can live with the rest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now