OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Ruudboy   

The odd thing, though, is that I had to turn them back on to find out what the chap who ziplocked his neck to the goal post was up to, and what motivated him. As usual, Messrs “Melton” Mowbray (pork pies to the gentry) and “Sheep” Shearer had nothing worth saying to add. So no change there (“Mendy clears the ball, Azpilicueta collects and passes to Lukaku, who trips over his bootlaces…” which we can all see for ourselves. How do they keep their jobs?).

Edited by Ruudboy

I've never heard such bias commentary, as just now watching Liverpool v Watford, the commentator and Jim Beglin willing Liverpool to score a second goal, literally sucking the ball into the goal, and that got their wish with a penalty 5 mins from the end.

Come on city smash Burnley today and then finish the job next week against Liverpool

Ham   
14 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

I've never heard such bias commentary, as just now watching Liverpool v Watford, the commentator and Jim Beglin willing Liverpool to score a second goal, literally sucking the ball into the goal, and that got their wish with a penalty 5 mins from the end.

Come on city smash Burnley today and then finish the job next week against Liverpool

A penalty for holding in the area from a corner. Something that happens 10 times a game. Not seen it given for a long time. 

I wouldn't mind but the corner landed 20 yards away and was cleared. 

VAR would not have looked at that for anyone else. Took the pressure off Liverpool who were in danger of drawing that game. 

7 minutes ago, Ham said:

A penalty for holding in the area from a corner. Something that happens 10 times a game. Not seen it given for a long time. 

VAR would not have looked at that for anyone else. Took the pressure off Liverpool who were in danger of drawing that game. 

You seem to be implying that VAR is inconsistent about which incidents it chooses to draw the ref's attention to.

13 minutes ago, Ham said:

It's cheating on behalf of Liverpool by SKY and the PGMOL , Sky want a title race and by golly they're going to have one even if it means telling the PGMOL what they want to happen .

Every week it's the same , go one up , holding on , holding on , holding on , soft penalty 2-0 game over .

Has anyone else noticed that since they started losing every week ,

Stephengerrardsastonvilla have reverted to simply Aston Villa again?

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Has anyone else noticed that since they started losing every week ,

Stephengerrardsastonvilla have reverted to simply Aston Villa again?

They are overrated and crap.  And the bias towards his old club by Sky Sports, BT Sport,  the BBC, 5Live and Talksport is just sickening.

paulw66   
18 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Poor old Frank :-(

He is deep in smelly stuff

• Sad 1