OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Whatever your viewpoint, that was an absolutely massive win for Everton, especially on the back of losing at Burnley . Had every right to celebrate like that.

Amazing or completely standard. 

IMG_20220410_180749.jpg

Hmmm

Edited by Backbiter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Whatever your viewpoint, that was an absolutely massive win for Everton, especially on the back of losing at Burnley . Had every right to celebrate like that.

Amazing or completely standard. 

IMG_20220410_180749.jpg

Which bit was this? I only saw the first 10-20 mins. Did City have a winning goal disallowed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
1 hour ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Which bit was this? I only saw the first 10-20 mins. Did City have a winning goal disallowed? 

Yes, about 20 minutes from the end.

That was the offside 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Yes, about 20 minutes from the end.

That was the offside 

The game is so corrupt. It's so easy for them to be more corrupt with VAR. Unfortunately, we've been on the receiving end more than most and the recent weeks have highlighted openly that there always has been an agenda against us.

Suspect the same with City. When they played it back I thought that's definitely onside but, felt they wanted to overturn it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
8 hours ago, Erland Johnson said:

The game is so corrupt. It's so easy for them to be more corrupt with VAR. Unfortunately, we've been on the receiving end more than most and the recent weeks have highlighted openly that there always has been an agenda against us.

Suspect the same with City. When they played it back I thought that's definitely onside but, felt they wanted to overturn it.

They've also frozen the image a frame or two late. That could be the difference between a fraction onside and offside. 

And how quick did they give it offside too? Lines drawn in seconds, shown to us for a second or two and then gone. 

While we're all busy looking at the lines, nobody has time to look at whether the image has been stopped at the right frame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ham said:

They've also frozen the image a frame or two late. That could be the difference between a fraction onside and offside. 

And how quick did they give it offside too? Lines drawn in seconds, shown to us for a second or two and then gone. 

While we're all busy looking at the lines, nobody has time to look at whether the image has been stopped at the right frame. 

I agree.

The upshot is , they want a tight race until the end of the season , a draw suited those purposes and Taylor , who was dreadful , was the man to deliver what they wanted , they being SKY and the EPL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burnley have sacked Sean Dyche which is surprising on one hand and not on the other seeing as they're in real risk of relegation.

The won't be missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruudboy   

What are the odds he’ll pop up at Everton when they drop down to the Championship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Ok so a question for all the know alls on here, Burnley player goes around the West Ham keeper and is brought down by the keepers leg, yet only a yellow card even though it's an open goal....so West Ham keep eleven on the pitch, surely he should have been off?

2) To make matters worse, The penalty taker misses the target but there's about 5 players in the penalty box, why has VAR not told the referee to have a retake?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now