OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Ham   
42 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Finally a West Ham player has realised and scored with a diving header into his own goal, come on city 2-2

😁Very good

Frank running out of excuses, Everton lose 3-2 at home to Brentford, finish the game with 9 men, given a ridiculously soft pen and Richarlson going to ground at every opportunity, Lampard should be telling him to stay on his feet, WANT THEM TO GO DOWN there supporters are as bad as the Leeds supporters

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Frank running out of excuses, Everton lose 3-2 at home to Brentford, finish the game with 9 men, given a ridiculously soft pen and Richarlson going to ground at every opportunity, Lampard should be telling him to stay on his feet, WANT THEM TO GO DOWN there supporters are as bad as the Leeds supporters

They will be staying up thanks to us unfortunately. I can see Everton losing their 2 remaining games, but Leeds winning theirs and Burnley winning 1 of their 2 or drawing both I don't see. 

bert19   
21 hours ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Looks like Tottenham have just been given a massive helping hand from VAR and Kevin Friend, penalty awarded for handball by Barnes, no way can he get his arm out of the way from around 18 inches, so 1-0 to Tottenham, 

Never, ever going to feel sorry for that nasty little thug.  Remember the attempted leg-breaker on Matic? 

bert19   
29 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

They will be staying up thanks to us unfortunately. I can see Everton losing their 2 remaining games, but Leeds winning theirs and Burnley winning 1 of their 2 or drawing both I don't see. 

Leeds goal difference feels like having a point less at this point doesn't it.  Plus they've only got the one game remaining and Burnley / Everton both have two.  It's interesting, but I feel like Leeds have shown they have the least nous and quality of the three teams involved.  

I wouldn't be sad seeing Burnley or Everton go though - remarkable parallels between Everton now and what Sunderland had been doing when they went down in 2017.  Even if they survive this year, they could well go down next. 

Everton only have one CH, so I don't know who's playing in that position, proberbly Coleman, He's one reason I want them relegated, along with Richalerson and big ears Gordon ( both spend most of their time trying to con the referee)

As for their supporters, as bad if not worse then their neighbours, racist f**kers, abusing two players families

Lampard as great a player he was, he's not good enough YET to be managing in the PL, complaining about anything and everything, Palace will get at least a draw on Thursday, if Burnley get something at Villa then it could be intresting on the last day.

SKY absolutely gagging for an Arsenal win , it's embarrassing . Just watch Alan Smith talk VAR into or out of a defining decision tonight .