OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Vidic has been fantastic. He seems to be everywhere.

Anyone else as shocked as me at Vidic's elbow on Dzeko on 86mins. Swung it like a mallet above shoulder high straight into Dzeko's head (leading to blood and a new shirt for Dzeko). As clear a straight Red as I can ever remember, yet Sky showed the replay of the injury without even discussing whether such an elbow could be a foul.

I only caught the last 20 mins, but I noted several City fouls, and Giggs' cynical pull back on Tevez which were all clear yellows, not given.

Oh - and really world class goal by Rooney. Even if a Chelsea player had scored that one, Sky would still have made such a big thing of it.

Edited by Droy was my hero

Super goal from Rooney but I do feel City were a bit unlucky. Richards and Kompany were superb. Richards always impresses me but injuries always seem to go against him

Fair play Mike Summerbee - voicing his opinion in spite of the usual sycophantic United love-in in the studio.

City played very well - United allowed their usual roughhousing tactics at Old T.

City for me have, in spurts, been the most impressive football side this season. However that lack of experience and consistency has cost them dearly.

Nonetheless, United move clear again. It looks like their season, barring a miracle

nrm262   

Giggs did get a yellow for the pull back. It always amazes me how players get away with fouls that break the momentum of a counter attack. Nani must have done it 4 times without a card.

Goal of the season from Wayne Rooney.

Berbatov's one against Liverpool was on par, I believe.

Still, good result for Chelsea, since third is pretty much the best we can achieve this season anyway.