OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Going to be hard to catch Spurs in 3rd with the way we're playing at the moment. The only match where I can see Spurs dropping points in their next 5-6 league games is the Man City match at Eastlands.

I hate Spurs, but in Bale they have a player who creates and scores goals, unlike our sorry side at the moment.

It is going to require us to go on a decent winning run and hope Spurs have a blip for us to catch them, their game in hand (Everton at home??) is hardly the most difficult

Jessie   

What?

Every player they had bought was great edition for them. Van der Vart, Parker, Adebayor, Friedel. They can't make a mistake in transfer market. That took them to third place. Meanwhile, we bought striker when we needed creative midfielder and winger.

Stim   

That is incredibly near sighted.

Every player they had bought was great edition for them. Van der Vart, Parker, Adebayor, Friedel. They can't make a mistake in transfer market. That took them to third place. Meanwhile, we bought striker when we needed creative midfielder and winger.

So one good summer for them and they can't make a mistake huh.

Alrighty. Lets ignore their crazy transfer history.

Spurs have a very difficult set of fixtures coming up after their next 4 games.

Man City v Tottenham

Tottenham v Wigan

Liverpool v Tottenham

Tottenham v Newcastle

Arsenal v Tottenham

Tottenham v Man Utd

I reckon we'll reel them in before long, providing we buy well in Jan.

Edited by Big-Lebowski

As disappointing as it was to draw against Fulham it hasn't been nearly as bad as it could have been. With Arsenal and Liverpool also dropping points and Tottenham about to face a tough fixture run I think we should recover.

Jessie   

That is incredibly near sighted.

So one good summer for them and they can't make a mistake huh.

Alrighty. Lets ignore their crazy transfer history.

So, what history has to do with it? What Chickens history has to do with their League position? It only shows how propper decisions are more important than money spent. And how propper decisions can save you a lot of money.

I'm not saying they were flawless. They didn't bring striker last January, which costed them CL spot. But their few signings in last two years have made significant difference and improved them for the future. I'm not saying I don't want them to make a mistake. But they don't.

I see they have very tough fixtures in January, so I guess we will see their true colours by february.

Stim   

What you said was that they can't make a mistake in the transfer market. I'm telling you they can, and have. Multiple times.