OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Ando   
He also denied a good goal for United that there was nothing wrong with. But don't let that get in the way of your conspiracy theories, As for the supposed penalty, He was hardly touched by Rafael and Pedersen went down like he'd been shot.

I would rather United won the league than those scouse C***S so I'm not gonna sit in a corner crying about it like you're. Maybe we should concentrate on putting our own club right, Instead of jumping on the tinfoil hat wearing morons at anfield latest bandwagon.

Mate, I still want our team to win the Premiership, and if Man United drew today, We would have had a better chance. I do not care about the scousers.

Plus, Every pundit agreed that it was a penalty AND they were suggesting that it could have been a possible sending off. That would have changed the game.

I hardly think that pointing out a penalty kick is "crying in the corner". I look at it this way - If Man Utd drop points, we have a better chance of actually winning the league or getting close to. I cannot believe you are ruling us out - you basicly think that the Premiership title is now a two-horsed race when we still have a chance - It isn't over untill its mathematically over.

Maybe we should concentrate on putting our own club right

It would help if you showed some belief and support when it comes to our chances of winning the Premiership mate.

At last. United conceded a goal. 1334 minutes I belive the record is on now..beats our old by around 300 minutes..still thanks to, as usual "outstanding" goalkeeping from Robinson they won. Nice to see their injury list growing before the Inter game. Hope they get crushed.

Van der Sar didn't play though. Kouche-kak was in goal. So the record will continue when Van der Sar is back in the side.

Utd have plenty defensive injuries for Tuesday's game. Brown, Neville and Vidic (suspended) are all out, and Evans and O'Shea are serious doubts.

The record won't continue. :S. It's how long a team goes without conceding.

Van Der Sar's own personal record went when they conceded to Derby... in 3 different games.

I spose you could say league games without conceding, but that's just way too picky.

Van der Sar didn't play though. Kouche-kak was in goal. So the record will continue when Van der Sar is back in the side.

Utd have plenty defensive injuries for Tuesday's game. Brown, Neville and Vidic (suspended) are all out, and Evans and O'Shea are serious doubts.

Van der Sar's record continues but Man United's doesn't.

Sir   

I hate United with a passion and that smug fat blue nose Ferguson!!!

Imagine that they was losing and a Man United player got fouled in the box like Pedersen, Fergie would be furious, and what a joke it was it was such a blatent penalty!!!!

Ronaldo did another blatent dive but got booked luckily, but what gets me is before that game they had a million 1-0 wins and a million clean sheets, but you remember back in 2006 because we had like 7 clean sheets a tabloid did 10 thousand pounds to charity for the player that scores against us to kind of take the piss and get teams to beat us, so why don't they do that for United after a serious amount compared to us ?

I hate that team.

No the recrd won`t continue. Ku has been in goal in a few of their games. The WBA one, for instance. The record goes for the whole team.

Well played Man City. If we can just win one game that Liverpool lose we can over-take them on goal difference and given they're at Old Trafford in three games time when we play City at home that could be the one.

Manchester Citaaaaayyy. Pity Ugly boy (which applies to a few people) had to equalise. I was rather enjoying the prospect of being on level games and only 2 points down on Liverfoolz.

HERE WE COME BIN DIPPERS!

Myst2k   
I hate United with a passion and that smug fat blue nose Ferguson!!!

Imagine that they was losing and a Man United player got fouled in the box like Pedersen, Fergie would be furious, and what a joke it was it was such a blatent penalty!!!!

Ronaldo did another blatent dive but got booked luckily, but what gets me is before that game they had a million 1-0 wins and a million clean sheets, but you remember back in 2006 because we had like 7 clean sheets a tabloid did 10 thousand pounds to charity for the player that scores against us to kind of take the piss and get teams to beat us, so why don't they do that for United after a serious amount compared to us ?

I hate that team.

If a hand on a shoulder makes him fall over, the guy needs a sodding zimmerframe, it was as much of a dive as ronaldos, he didn't even get pulled back, watch it and you see the hand only hits the top of his shoulder. If one of our players went through like that and went down instead of scoring I would be fuming, he would rather bottle it and try and get a player sent off than take the glory himself.

On the otherhand Ronaldo would have prob done the same and who knows what the decision would have been, the ref bottled making a proper decision either way, if he doesnt think its a pen then its a booking and he did neither.