OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

D-man   

My apologies guys, apparently according to Wikipedia we shipped 15 goals against instead of the 16 I thought. Shame on me, truly an unbeatable record. And for sure something we Chelsea fans should indicate when people say we've got no history. I know it is relatively recent but it will be part of history for a long time. :)

Did I just hear the best fans in the world booing off their team at full time? Oh. And yes^ it would seem that way.

Reading the "best fans in the world" discussing their team and some of the players is comedy gold. Anytime I feel like a pick me up, first stop is RAWK

The dippers are pure gash......................

Having said that, can only hope they don't summon some amazing performance against us this weekend!

I honestly don't think they have one within them, whereas WE very clearly do !!

pinoy   

I know our Premiership season has been not so great, but a couple of things made me smile to at its conclusion.

Our Premiership all time records are staying put and in tact.

Best defensive record: 16 league goals conceded (2004-2005) >>>> This one probably will never get broken again

Best Offensive record: 103 league goals scored (2009-2010)

Best overall points tally: 95 points (2004-2005)

The reason I bring all this up is because throughout the season people and pundits said that Man City and United will walk to the 100 point mark and are on pace to surpass 100 goals in a league season with easy, that is why our records are so amazing. You need something very very special to break those records. CHELSEAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Did we really only ship in 16 goals? My god!

No it was 15 goals actually.

No one will ever break that record.

Sir   

No it was 15 goals actually.

No one will ever break that record.

Amazng, just amazing :) 04/05 season was the best ever, gonna take some beating, that.

pinoy   

Amazng, just amazing :) 04/05 season was the best ever, gonna take some beating, that.

yeah and if only Anelka missed that penalty for Man City we would have gone through the season unbeaten!

Liverpool rested 9 players from the previous game. I seem to remember Wolves being fined for such a thing not so long ago.

FA,Premier League,over to you.

Sir   

Liverpool rested 9 players from the previous game. I seem to remember Wolves being fined for such a thing not so long ago.

FA,Premier League,over to you.

And Blackpool?

Laughing at Liverpool last night. Think they can rest players and still win........errrr errrr!!

Dale86   

Back in the off-season last year, there was a change in the rules regarding fielding a 'weaker' team.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/14166038

Still think we'll do them on Saturday, they should have used the Fulham game to carry on their momentum, instead they rested players and it backfired!