OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Flinkers   

dan says May 29, 2012 7:52pm

"Where does it all go? If each united fans spends an average of £20 a year on merchandise they would make thirteen billion one hundred eighty million! and yet united are still in debt."

Where does it all go? Manufacturing, marketing, shipping and staff costs amongst other things. Margins for all parties etc, etc...

I wouldn't be surprised if they got much than €5 per person. Which is still a lot.

Ando   

Where does it all go? Manufacturing, marketing, shipping and staff costs amongst other things. Margins for all parties etc, etc...

I wouldn't be surprised if they got much than €5 per person. Which is still a lot.

If anyone bothers to read the article you'll realise that it's a stupid survey.

Brendan Rogers expected to become Liverpool boss...

Anyone know if Clarkey has left yet? Or could there be some kind of Chelsea reunion there?

Brendan Rogers expected to become Liverpool boss...

Anyone know if Clarkey has left yet? Or could there be some kind of Chelsea reunion there?

I'm pretty sure Steve Clarke has left.

EDIT: Actually I just read his wiki and it said he offered to resign but it was declined.

Edited by CharlieGarbs

JaneB   

Really really REALLY upset about Brendan Rodgers going to Liverpool......

I don't mind it that much. As much as I like seeing Liverpool stutter, I would be sorry for him if he failed.

Rodgers refuses Chelsea, stating that he wants to have a career. Then joins Liverpool at the end of the season.

What.

I think Chelsea is much more of a difficult job for a young manager.

I think Chelsea is much more of a difficult job for a young manager.

Liverpool of late haven't either built a reputation of keeping their managers. FSG have shown to be ruthless when they think a manager is underperforming.

They have a big fanbase that expects to compete for the PL in the near future. They expect at least one trophy.

Atop of that, he inherits a dysfunctional squad (do they want to play to Carroll's strengths or play pretty passy football?) and alot of fairly average players.

Their best player has shown a talent for attracting unwanted controversy.

Finally, he's possibly going to have to deal with Van Gaal's meddling.

I'd agree that Chelsea is a more diffcult job, but not by much at all.

hanuma   

Rodgers said the Chelsea job was too big at this point in his career. The point is that he makes his rep now at a smaller club like L'pool before joining a really big challenger.