OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

I thought it was only Chelsea fans who threw coins on the pitch, tried to jump on the pitch and done racial gestures...

Edited by Alan Conway

genjuro   

Whats that? utd players acting like spoilt bitches infront of oppo supporters? No way I says.....never happened. Thats of course if your utd fan.....the media who fail to mention it and of course the refs who should be carding these scums. I hate udt like a pest.....the way fergie behaves, their players acting and diving, their players behaving badly, the media love-in, the fa kissing their asses left and right, fergie time and of course refs giving a nice and big helping hand very very often. How many yellows and reds have they escaped so far this season? The points won? I'll put money its alot more than any other team and so it will remain so by the end of the season.

What do Liverpool see in Sterling really? Joe Cole got more goals than him this season. So overrated it`s unreal. Just love watching Liverpool blame yet another deafeat on the refs. Have they actually played a game this season and dropped points and not blamed the ref? At Stamford Bridge probably the only one. They just can`t get over the fact that they`re sh!t.