OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

Ruudboy   

And de Bruyne scored, just to rub it in. Back to the drawing board. Back to pre Ranieri days.

Arkie   

KDB is an excellent attacking player. He has fantastic end product. Mourinho should have really tried to nurture KDB and Lukaku instead of benching/selling them off.

Ruudboy   

Were I into conspiracy theory (which I am not), I might suspect he had an understanding with Moan U prior to joining us. Might as well, the state he left us in.

Sea foot   
4 minutes ago, Arkie said:

KDB is an excellent attacking player. He has fantastic end product. Mourinho should have really tried to nurture KDB and Lukaku instead of benching/selling them off.

I'll agree with you before the usual suspects come in to tell us that they couldn't be bothered to fight for their place.

if we had a proper manager other than yet another baby sitter, it would be nice to think that they'd get the squad together and make them watch that game , over and over and over again  from the start of training until the end of the day , just to rub it in at what a pigs ear they have made of the CL and also the EPL , beaten by that crappy PSG side , not once but twice.

They're a disgrace to the shirt. 

9 hours ago, Sea foot said:

I'll agree with you before the usual suspects come in to tell us that they couldn't be bothered to fight for their place.

We don't need to say it, his actions says it all. 

9 hours ago, Sea foot said:

He's a truly excellent player, but we knew that, can't really make my mind up what went wrong, from memory JM did play him for the first two or three games where I thought he did ok but JM clearly didn't , then the "story" was that KDB had "demanded" a starting place and JM couldn't give him the guarantee's so he went, this could be cobblers and a way of damage limitation I suppose?

Who knows but tellingly IIRC both Lukaku and KDB have nothing but praise for JM so go figure.

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

He's a truly excellent player, but we knew that, can't really make my mind up what went wrong, from memory JM did play him for the first two or three games where I thought he did ok but JM clearly didn't , then the "story" was that KDB had "demanded" a starting place and JM couldn't give him the guarantee's so he went, this could be cobblers and a way of damage limitation I suppose?

Who knows but tellingly IIRC both Lukaku and KDB have nothing but praise for JM so go figure.

He is an excellent attacking player badly suffering from what most of our players are berated for this season - work rate, passion, speed, being able to win the ball back, tactical awareness etc. He's a one-way luxury player who costs about 100% more than his abilities would suggest. 

In many ways he's suffering from the same issues Mata did although KDB is a much more powerful player. Great player around the box - but if there isn't a solid backbone to the team and it's set-up he quickly becomes a liability. 

Vinod   

I hope the Chelsea players are watching Atletico tonight. A lot they can learn.