CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

CFC1966   

It will be very interesting to see if the media go over board with their reporting of 'Arry's "alledged" misdemeanors - although it whatever form it takes will be nothing like the venom the would administer had 'Arry got anything to do with Chelsea. He'll probably be protected by the "innocent until proven guilty" status just like JT always gets....

Sciatika   

Danny Mills, David Pleat and Alan Green seemed really upset about the result of the England game. I suppose they predicted that England would lose, spending most of the week sniping from the sidelines. They probably had their copy ready to slam Capello after the game. Looks like that one didn't work out for them. All they had left was just to moan about the quality of the football England played.

I was pretty surprised to see a CFC fan had been slagging off Sturridge (allegedly). I suppose some leopards don't change their spots. And nice to see the same from the media. The BBC website and others made it clear that only 1 fan was accused, the Mail however led the story with "Chelsea to ban fans for Daniel Sturridge racist abuse" - the implication being more than 1 rogue individual.

CFC1966   

I was pretty surprised to see a CFC fan had been slagging off Sturridge (allegedly). I suppose some leopards don't change their spots. And nice to see the same from the media. The BBC website and others made it clear that only 1 fan was accused, the Mail however led the story with "Chelsea to ban fans for Daniel Sturridge racist abuse" - the implication being more than 1 rogue individual.

The one "fan" was probably a tourist who got a freebie from the corporate or sponsor allocation by the looks of it...

What planet are The Sun on?

To them JT should never have been given the armband back as he has too much excess baggage. It could be a fair comment/point and is open to debate. But to suggest Rooney (even if he was discounted straight away as he will miss the Euro 2012 group games) is laughable. What about his baggage!!

In fact, most of the senior players carry a lot of negative baggage. You could not make it up ha ha. I suspect the red tops will turn up on Sunday with their pitch forks

Stim   

GUSS HIDDINK the new football director @ chelsea? I'm I dreaming? sky said he's linked with us!

Calm down. Linked. Like the whole bloody summer he was linked

GUSS HIDDINK the new football director @ chelsea? I'm I dreaming? sky said he's linked with us!

Doubt it. Could be looking for a permanent premier league head coach job. Kinda out of the blue here but Blackburn might ask for his services...