CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

5 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

my argument was , it doesn't matter what you've won before or what achievements you have on your CV , it either works or doesn't work , irrespective of sex , age , sexual preference etc. 

Yes indeed.

Probably a blessing disguise for Frank that all the press seem to be focused on Dippers vs ManUre.

Below is the headline in the current bun under the Chelsea section - top draw cut and paste journalism?

image.png.7b6385eaf0bb7d054a6fd3712daf3dca.png

Jasonb   

I think if Frank falls this season it will be Allegri that comes in.

I think today our match is the biggest story as Utd and Liverpool play tomorrow, so expect all media eyes to be looking to Craven Cottage in the hope of a shock for something to play on.

On 1/15/2021 at 1:28 AM, Ham said:

Why all the grandstanding today? 

If any of you think Hayes should replace Lampard, say it.  

It would make little sense to drop Lampard because he has too little experience only to replace him with somone who has no experience. 

I've got a bloke who has finished his UEFA badges. Prhaps give him a shout? I'm with you, suggesting Emma Hayes could manage the mens team is pure fantasy. I'm not sure we will ever see it (a female managing a mens team). The culture among men is just one very obvious hinderance, let alone the qualification it would take to be a manager at the very top of mens football. 

I'm not knocking Hayes abilities in the womens game. But to suggest it would tranfser to the mens team is riiculous. It is miles apart and in many ways not even the same game. 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2021 at 9:18 AM, Mark Kelly said:

Anyone who has heard Emma Hayes analyse football will know that she is absolutely clued up as a coach , I have heard her and that lady knows what she's talking about .

The point that Robert was making , despite the fact he appears to be on a 24-7 marathon wind-up session at the moment , was she's won everything so why not ?

My point , and I cannot answer for Ham was that from memory , Jody Morris presided over the most successful era of the youth team ever and if the players aren't taking it on board from him then....

Have you ever heard ANYONE suggesting Jody Morris to be the Chelsea manaher/head coach? No. I didn't think so...

3 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Have you ever heard ANYONE suggesting Jody Morris to be the Chelsea manaher/head coach? No. I didn't think so...

My point entirely 

10 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

My point entirely 

I see. There were simply too many pages dealing with the Emma Hayes topic that I skipped a few lol. So I wrongly assumed that you were advocating that we fire Frank Lampard to hire Emma Hayes. My apologies!

55 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

I see. There were simply too many pages dealing with the Emma Hayes topic that I skipped a few lol. So I wrongly assumed that you were advocating that we fire Frank Lampard to hire Emma Hayes. My apologies!

Lol! quite the opposite 

On 03/01/2021 at 3:15 PM, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Looks like DD read our recent tete-a-tete :0)

image.thumb.png.a263e94936be9fb36402158c593a8182.png

Looking at the headlines and articles in the Express today, it would seem they have one agenda now.