CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Recommended Posts

Sciatika   

Used to annoy me how Villa seemed to capitulate against Man United every game, home or away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
2 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Used to annoy me how Villa seemed to capitulate against Man United every game, home or away.

Not just Villa.......( and fwiw temp up to 0C at 10-45am....back to T shirt!)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sciatika   

We host Chesterfield in the 3rd round of the cup. That might help congestion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, chara said:

Three years on the trot to Villa Park for Semi-Finals...cheated against Liverpool,,,didn't turn up for Sheffield and a delicious victory against Leeds...especially the disallowed FK.

The Tech who came last week during the Watford game recounted his visit to UK including  a football match..at Villa Park!

Docherty's diamonds! pray tell how did we get cheated against the mickeys in 65?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
2 hours ago, kennypaul said:

Docherty's diamonds! pray tell how did we get cheated against the mickeys in 65?

I was behind the goal...John Mortimer jumped above everyone in a crowded box and headed in...Lawrence went up into Mortimer and lost out on the challenge and the goal was disallowed...

Lawrence wasn't fouled....he was well beaten but "we wuz robbed"...if I remember correctly the media...not anti Chelsea back then pretty much agreed with me.

Changed the course of the game.

Edited by chara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   

If anyone wants a giggle, read Garth Crooks' team of the week on BBC.

The three forwards all scored a penalty each. Well done them.

The last paragraph under the Jorginho comments, is just gold........I won't spoil it, just go have a look. 

Under Gallagher, he says it would be a disaster if played for Chelsea next season........but of course, with no reasoning or rationale.

Sterling makes the team of the week, but the explanation is all about Raul Jiminez. 

The ramblings of a mad man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

If anyone wants a giggle, read Garth Crooks' team of the week on BBC.

The three forwards all scored a penalty each. Well done them.

The last paragraph under the Jorginho comments, is just gold........I won't spoil it, just go have a look. 

Under Gallagher, he says it would be a disaster if played for Chelsea next season........but of course, with no reasoning or rationale.

Sterling makes the team of the week, but the explanation is all about Raul Jiminez. 

The ramblings of a mad man

You are being kind. 

I agree - the bit about our penalty takers since Lamps beggars belief.

It is a joke he still has a platform for his ignorant garbage.

Why Gallagher playing for us next year would be a disaster needs some kind of explanation, given how Mount and James have thrived since returning from their successful loans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now