CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Sciatika   

Used to annoy me how Villa seemed to capitulate against Man United every game, home or away.

chara   
2 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Used to annoy me how Villa seemed to capitulate against Man United every game, home or away.

Not just Villa.......( and fwiw temp up to 0C at 10-45am....back to T shirt!)

Sciatika   

We host Chesterfield in the 3rd round of the cup. That might help congestion.

11 hours ago, chara said:

Three years on the trot to Villa Park for Semi-Finals...cheated against Liverpool,,,didn't turn up for Sheffield and a delicious victory against Leeds...especially the disallowed FK.

The Tech who came last week during the Watford game recounted his visit to UK including  a football match..at Villa Park!

Docherty's diamonds! pray tell how did we get cheated against the mickeys in 65?

chara   
2 hours ago, kennypaul said:

Docherty's diamonds! pray tell how did we get cheated against the mickeys in 65?

I was behind the goal...John Mortimer jumped above everyone in a crowded box and headed in...Lawrence went up into Mortimer and lost out on the challenge and the goal was disallowed...

Lawrence wasn't fouled....he was well beaten but "we wuz robbed"...if I remember correctly the media...not anti Chelsea back then pretty much agreed with me.

Changed the course of the game.

Edited by chara

paulw66   

If anyone wants a giggle, read Garth Crooks' team of the week on BBC.

The three forwards all scored a penalty each. Well done them.

The last paragraph under the Jorginho comments, is just gold........I won't spoil it, just go have a look. 

Under Gallagher, he says it would be a disaster if played for Chelsea next season........but of course, with no reasoning or rationale.

Sterling makes the team of the week, but the explanation is all about Raul Jiminez. 

The ramblings of a mad man

16 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

If anyone wants a giggle, read Garth Crooks' team of the week on BBC.

The three forwards all scored a penalty each. Well done them.

The last paragraph under the Jorginho comments, is just gold........I won't spoil it, just go have a look. 

Under Gallagher, he says it would be a disaster if played for Chelsea next season........but of course, with no reasoning or rationale.

Sterling makes the team of the week, but the explanation is all about Raul Jiminez. 

The ramblings of a mad man

You are being kind. 

I agree - the bit about our penalty takers since Lamps beggars belief.

It is a joke he still has a platform for his ignorant garbage.

Why Gallagher playing for us next year would be a disaster needs some kind of explanation, given how Mount and James have thrived since returning from their successful loans.