CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

21 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Had two different people tell me that sending Mane off ruins the game so surely it's for thr best the ref didn't. 

Personally thinking physically assaulting players ruins the game more, but what do I know.

That's pretty much was what Cesar Azpillicueta said post match .

40 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Had two different people tell me that sending Mane off ruins the game so surely it's for thr best the ref didn't. 

Personally thinking physically assaulting players ruins the game more, but what do I know.

Do they have kids that play football?

bert19   
22 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

That's pretty much was what Cesar Azpillicueta said post match .

It also encourages Sadio Mané to keep doing it. Presumably until he genuinely hurts someone and the media all suddenly notice.

Sciatika   

They will just tell us that he is "not that sort of player".

Ham   
49 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Like Sergio Aguero.  

chara   
40 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Sadly everyone is "that sort of player" at times..... some are obvious some clever and some due to a circumstance....extremes are "retaliating first" and the instinctive lash out.

If I read one more hypocritical player or official stating the "eye on the ball" defence I will truly explode.......total B******S!!

Knowing where the player is is all that's needed. Mane knew exactly what he was doing...the rigid forearm is not a "natural" limb position.

43 minutes ago, chara said:

If I read one more hypocritical player or official stating the "eye on the ball" defence I will truly explode.......total B******S!!

...  You don't lead with your elbow if you don't think anyone is there

20 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Sky have a shortage of Chelsea pictures, it seems:

Preview.JPG

But hey stick a picture in of Salah who isn't even in Europe now (and has had a dark beard for some time).

(I'll probably find out it is Trent- Darby or someone else)

The one disappointing thing to come out of Tuchel's press conference was him NOT mentioning that Sky had sat on the interview for three weeks and released it just before the Liverpool game.

Positives are that Lukaku has apologised for doing the interview and that for those that really matter (ie Tuchell), all is OK as the bits reported in the UK media in no way matched what he was seeing from Lukaku in training or in the games he played since coming back from injury and CCovid.

In other news, Werner did a full session yesterday with no problems, and if he does a full session this afternoon, he should be on the bench tomorrow with the hope of giving him some minutes.

Christensen a doubt. Chalobah out (as are, of course, James and Chilwell)