CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Recommended Posts

asvaberg   
2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Exactly

Well I for one certainly hope Mane and Salah play an extra 180 mins of LC semi-finals against a semi-decent team - Arsenal.  Doubt Klopp will use them though.

Valid point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
6 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

................but maybe after they have back players in the African Cup of Nations................................

Well, either they are back and as Droy says, they ask Salah and Mane to play another 2 games, or, bearing in mind the tournament goes on until 6 Feb, it is more likely they will have to squeeze another game in before then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asvaberg   
1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

Well, either they are back and as Droy says, they ask Salah and Mane to play another 2 games, or, bearing in mind the tournament goes on until 6 Feb, it is more likely they will have to squeeze another game in before then

............and we can concentrate on ourselves - do OUR job - come on CHELSEA!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   

January 20th confirmed for the new date, 3 days before they play Palace away.

I'm actually quite pleased about this. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

January 20th confirmed for the new date, 3 days before they play Palace away.

I'm actually quite pleased about this. 

They also have their Feb 26th game postponed for the LC final - whether they get through or don't since they were due to play Arsenal that day.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

They also have their Feb 26th game postponed for the LC final - whether they get through or don't since they were due to play Arsenal that day.  

Interesting, cheers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
1 hour ago, asvaberg said:

............and we can concentrate on ourselves - do OUR job - come on CHELSEA!

Like our patched up, exhausted players plus kids had to v Wolves, thus dropping points?  

We've been concentrating on our own business throughout December with no protection whatsoever from the Media/authorities.  

The league table has been permanently skewed because of mishandling/bias. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holymoly   

I don't particularly care that our games aren't being called off. I'd rather have a sack full of draws in the cupboard come the end of the season when hopefully we're also still in cup competitions than have to make up 3 or 4 games in a week. The media can try and make things easy for their darlings but in the end the season ends when it ends so they have to make up the games somewhere, hopefully impacting on end of season competition. The close season will be more important than ever because of the WC coming up fast so FIFA won't look kindly on us extending the season just for the benefit of Pool et al.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding Arsenal v Liverpool getting called off tomorrow, Arsenal should have insisted that Salah,Mane and Allison shouldn't be allowed to play either game, what's to stop a team just letting COVID run through the team, to suit their own needs?

They weren't very good with Salah and Mane on Sunday, Arsenal would have fancied their chances tomorrow, you can bet your life on it,when the second leg takes place Liverpool will be at full strength

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
4 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Regarding Arsenal v Liverpool getting called off tomorrow, Arsenal should have insisted that Salah,Mane and Allison shouldn't be allowed to play either game, what's to stop a team just letting COVID run through the team, to suit their own needs?

They weren't very good with Salah and Mane on Sunday, Arsenal would have fancied their chances tomorrow, you can bet your life on it,when the second leg takes place Liverpool will be at full strength

Well, no. The second leg is now January 20th

I don't see any of those being back 

Even if all their countries go out at Round 1, their last games are either 18th or 19th January. 

Edited by paulw66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now