CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

9 minutes ago, Ham said:

Yeah. How on earth has he kept his influential job?  Seriously?

Should have also mentioned his tweet(s) about Matthew Harding.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jacob+steinberg+guardian+matthew+harding&oq=jacob+Steinber&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j35i39l2j0i512l4j46i512j0i512l6j46i512.7613j0j7&client=ms-android-motorola-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=TORS8rKqCCSlmM

Edited by Backbiter

On 4/18/2022 at 2:23 PM, Backbiter said:

Given that the guardian has used the Abramovich departure to unload their hatred for chelsea it shouldn't be a surprise. They really have gone overboard with the articles none of which you can comment on. I hope this fella gets recognised by someone at some point, he deserves to feel some discomfort. Mind you would be satisfied with seeing his beloved west ham stuffed at the bridge and him have to report on it.

ROTG   

Love the way the press are salivating over the ETH appointment.  

Absolute dream team ETH supported by Wreck it Ralf upstairs :0)

Jasonb   

Wonder if he has been told that Pogba starts every game yet?

I am guessing with him now allegedly earning well over £500k weekly his appearance in most of the category A games is mandatory.

If not don't see him lasting long despite all the hype.

asvaberg   
On 18.4.2022 at 2:23 PM, Backbiter said:

How on Earth isn't this guy banned from SB? I know it's from many years back, but still. 

I would like someone in the Admin to confront him next time he turns up, even with his press credentials: "Sorry, your are not welcome here - please leave our premises"

Ham   
3 hours ago, asvaberg said:

How on Earth isn't this guy banned from SB? I know it's from many years back, but still. 

I would like someone in the Admin to confront him next time he turns up, even with his press credentials: "Sorry, your are not welcome here - please leave our premises"

Quite.  I'd do it very publicly too and then put out an official press release about upholding the high standards required in the press room.

This is one case where I'd support someone being cancelled for historic tweets.  

Edited by Ham

On 4/22/2022 at 4:21 PM, Ham said:

Quite.  I'd do it very publicly too and then put out an official press release about upholding the high standards required in the press room.

This is one case where I'd support someone being cancelled for historic tweets.  

I notice he didn't do the match report for West Ham, any mention of him in the comments section gets deleted too. Someone posted take that Steinberg..lol

Didn't know where else to put this, but it counts as Media so here is fine.

JT. Captain. Leader. Legend. Showing perfectly that he is one of us. image.thumb.png.b1413b4979e8e83959e49fdb8d52052c.png