CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

JaneB   

Lampard:  "Easily the best fans I've played or managed in front off.  At Chelsea and City it almost felt like I was just trying to make someone enjoy their day out.  Everton fans live and breathe their club, it's important to their life not their Instagram"

I cannot believe Frank would have said this :-(((((  

Ruudboy   

For shame, Frank. I had thought better of you. Hope you get relegated now.

RDCW   
48 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Lampard:  "Easily the best fans I've played or managed in front off.  At Chelsea and City it almost felt like I was just trying to make someone enjoy their day out.  Everton fans live and breathe their club, it's important to their life not their Instagram"

Dead to me now. Why would I continue to support someone who has effectively called us all a bunch of plastic arseholes? Dead to me.

Diddymen   
53 minutes ago, JaneB said:

He’s taking the p1ss!

JaneB   

I might be doing Frank a huge injustice. I saw this quote attributed to him today and I just cannot get my head round it.

Hopefully it’s made up by someone trying to create discord. 

Diddymen   
3 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I might be doing Frank a huge injustice. I saw this quote attributed to him today and I just cannot get my head round it.

Hopefully it’s made up by someone trying to create discord. 

Has to be made up 

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Bollocks. Frank knows the difference between of and off.

RDCW   
1 hour ago, RDC Williams said:

Dead to me now. Why would I continue to support someone who has effectively called us all a bunch of plastic arseholes? Dead to me.

If true of course.

There is absolutely no way on earth SFL would have said that about us , none whatsoever.

Yeah if there was even a shred of truth in it every paper would gleefully putting it front and centre this morning and I can't see anything.