CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

JaneB   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

There is absolutely no way on earth SFL would have said that about us , none whatsoever.

1 hour ago, FrankLampard8 said:

Yeah if there was even a shred of truth in it every paper would gleefully putting it front and centre this morning and I can't see anything.

You're both right of course.  Shame on me for thinking that Frank would say such a thing.  I'm so gullible sometimes :-(

Ruudboy   

You and me both, Jane - but nobody else has reported this and, as FrankLampart8 said, they'd have been all over it were there a jot or scintilla of truth in it.

• Like 1

RDCW   
4 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

There is absolutely no way on earth SFL would have said that about us , none whatsoever.

I really hope you are right.

RDCW   
1 hour ago, JaneB said:

You're both right of course.  Shame on me for thinking that Frank would say such a thing.  I'm so gullible sometimes :-(

Where did you see it, Jane?

JaneB   
3 hours ago, RDC Williams said:

Where did you see it, Jane?

Everton FC News on twitter (22 hours ago).  Source: BBC!!!!

Made me lose my faith in humanity thinking Frank would have said anything like that.  I can see now it was obviously made up otherwise, as has been said, the media would have been all over it and loving every minute.

chara   
16 hours ago, JaneB said:

Lampard:  "Easily the best fans I've played or managed in front off.  At Chelsea and City it almost felt like I was just trying to make someone enjoy their day out.  Everton fans live and breathe their club, it's important to their life not their Instagram"

I cannot believe Frank would have said this :-(((((  

I'm mindful of the Joe Cole (mis)quotes that came out of anfield (lower case! )/

If you change ...Easily,,to "Some of" and take out  "It almost felt",,,the whole piece becomes a fluff fan piece.

Lazy "edited" by a PR hack.

Not saying that's exactly what transpired but back to Joe and his bemusement as later reported.

Give Frank the benefit of the doubt until further proof emerges.

VA96   

Nice touch this - 1.12 onwards 

• Like 1

Frank is class.  If people want to slaughter our ex players, they should do it to nonentities like Craig Burley or Tony Cascarino, who are just bitter and jealous of us.  I don't believe Frank said those things either, you should all know by now that 99% of the stuff that comes out are just cock and bull stories made up by the media, especially the red top tabloids.

• Thanks 1