CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Wel, to be fair we hardly qualified with aplomb. Rather, attemptimg to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, we finally stumbled over the line after almost falling flat on our faces. Much work to be done over the summer. 😂

Of course, but it was still weird they didn't even mention it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Of course, but it was still weird they didn't even mention it.

It's definitely a talking point which they chose to ignore I expect on purpose as it didn't affect Liverpool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ROTG   

Hopefully everyone in football will condone the act of that moron last night who attacked Bill Sharp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bert19   
3 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Hopefully everyone in football will condone the act of that moron last night who attacked Bill Sharp

Do you mean "condemn" and not condone? 

I think that guy is (rightly) looking at jail time for that attack.  He should be on a lifetime ban from all stadiums with the caveat of doing a year inside if he's caught entering or in one ever again. These sort of actions need consequences. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine being a 31 year old Forest supporter who's grown up with tales of Clough and Taylor , the European Cup and League championships to finally see his club get back to the top tier ( maybe) and be banned from ever experiencing it in the flesh . What a clown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Imagine being a 31 year old Forest supporter who's grown up with tales of Clough and Taylor , the European Cup and League championships to finally see his club get back to the top tier ( maybe) and be banned from ever experiencing it in the flesh . What a clown.

He's been arrested now. Tool. 

Edited by Ham
He's the tool. Not you Mark 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bert19   
On 5/18/2022 at 1:14 PM, Sciatika said:

Should be in prison.

He is now. For 24 weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asvaberg   

I'm so looking forward to see 'Slippey' manage his team to a defeat at Etihad this Sunday.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now