CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

49 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

No, it really isn't. It's clickbait. There are many worse players at many unsung clubs; he is just trying to humiliate his whipping boys.

I think the only one I'd argue with is Kepa who's only there because he was expensive as he's been fine all season , Lukaku has been a disaster and Kante has had the most injury riven and least effective season of his career , in my opinion. 

RDCW   
43 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think the only one I'd argue with is Kepa who's only there because he was expensive as he's been fine all season , Lukaku has been a disaster and Kante has had the most injury riven and least effective season of his career , in my opinion. 

I don't disagree, but there are probably 10 worse players at Norwich alone !

Also, this team is picked by BT commentator Ian Darke, who's always been on the side of our opponents whenever he does our games, which is far too frequently.

20 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Also, this team is picked by BT commentator Ian Darke, who's always been on the side of our opponents whenever he does our games, which is far too frequently.

The other bloke on BT is as bad , can't recall his name but I think he's a United supporter , in fact we are so reviled by BT I cancelled my contract 

paulw66   
5 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think that's a fair assessment to be honest

4 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

So you think Kante has been worse than any Norwich or Watford midfielder? 

It is pure garbage. His "worst team" of the season is full of players who have finished in the top half. 

4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

So you think Kante has been worse than any Norwich or Watford midfielder? 

It is pure garbage. His "worst team" of the season is full of players who have finished in the top half. 

Well obviously not but I expect it goes hand in hand with firstly , expectations , nobody expected any Norwich midfielder to be any good in the first place and secondly the interest factor , would anyone care if the side was made up entirely from the three relegated sides ?  So that's the way I looked at it.  

Ham   

Odd that the club are advertising the sale of tickets for the US tour before officially announcing the takeover. 

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

The other bloke on BT is as bad , can't recall his name but I think he's a United supporter , in fact we are so reviled by BT I cancelled my contract 

Darren Fletcher. Usually pairs up with McManaman. I don't find Fletcher nearly as bad as Darke, but I can't stand McManaman. I suppose they need a token Liverpool fan, though. For balance.

RDCW   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

If I had enough time I would list in alphabetical order what is wrong with this article in relation to an award for the year 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10856457/Chelsea-bizarrely-awarded-worlds-Football-Club-BEST-REPUTATION-promoting-PEACE.html?ito=native_share_article-top

Screenshot_20220526-141832_Chrome.jpg

Utterly delicious! The apoplexy of the virtue-signallers has made my day! It illustrates how ludicrous the sanctions against private individuals are. If they are guilty of something in law let them be tried; even drug dealers have to be convicted before having their assets seized (yes I know Roman's were frozen rather than seized, but if you force him to give them up it amounts to the same thing).