CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

11 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

Utterly delicious! The apoplexy of the virtue-signallers has made my day! It illustrates how ludicrous the sanctions against private individuals are. If they are guilty of something in law let them be tried; even drug dealers have to be convicted before having their assets seized (yes I know Roman's were frozen rather than seized, but if you force him to give them up it amounts to the same thing).

The real problem is , is that , because it's Chelsea , nobody cares other than us. 

Edited by Mark Kelly

RDCW   
41 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

The real problem is , is that , because it's Chelsea , nobody cares other than us. 

It's weird isn't it. Just reading the song and dance headlines about Liverpool this evening, in contrast to the almost total apathy of last year, when TWO English teams were contesting the Champions League, makes me sick.

1 hour ago, RDC Williams said:

It's weird isn't it. Just reading the song and dance headlines about Liverpool this evening, in contrast to the almost total apathy of last year, when TWO English teams were contesting the Champions League, makes me sick.

Oh , it's super exciting because Liverpool .

That's literally the only difference between last year's which barely registered in the media in comparison SKY barely mentioned it as they didn't have the rights , this year despite still not having the rights they're obsessing over it , again , because Liverpool.

We never seem to be "allowed" to have an open top bus parade celebration but not only are Liverpool allowed to , but nobody in the entire media has apparently noticed or cared that it's on the anniversary of Heysel when their feral bellend support went on the rampage again.

Edited by Mark Kelly

I couldn't care about Bournville Darke's team, he couldn't pick his nose! If there was a "Worst commentator" award, he would definately be in the top 3.   A real sour grapes article is also in the Mirror, written by that pillock Brian Reade, who always puts a Scouse angle on everything.  He was whining why rival supporters wanted City to win the title instead of his beloved Reds.  We wanted City to win because his mob are so arrogant and self entitled, end of.

Edited by blueandproud

JaneB   

Don't really know where to post this but just seen that Christophe Lollichon has left the club after 15 years.

Should never have been demoted from 1st Team GK Coach.

28 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Don't really know where to post this but just seen that Christophe Lollichon has left the club after 15 years.

Should never have been demoted from 1st Team GK Coach.

21 hours ago, RDC Williams said:

A there is the media in a nutshell, they hate us and city so last season made as if there was nothing going on-under report it. The opposite this year, player profiles, Klopp timeline in the guardian etc etc so transaparent

chara   
1 hour ago, fillerywhereru said:

A there is the media in a nutshell, they hate us and city so last season made as if there was nothing going on-under report it. The opposite this year, player profiles, Klopp timeline in the guardian etc etc so transaparent

And boring, annoying and totally blown as a front for probably 95% of the football followers outside the Mersey Red Bubble (MRB) or maybe the anfield Red Bubble.(aRB) (can't decide which to adopt!)...

Off to Khobars Legacy with a thought.

chara   
6 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Karim Benzema 9 Poster Real Madrid France Soccer Poster

Karim of the Crop.

That ,mate,  is beyond Gold....giggle